Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so fucking angry

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I fucking hate my parents so much. Literally nothing I do is ever good enough.

Have a 98 gpa in all AP classes? "Get out of my house, you are an idiot. you have no accomplishments"

Win studycel competitions? "We made a mistake in raising you, you are a failure"

Fucking faggots took off my door and put a security camera room

Literally can count on my fingers the times they haven't berated me.

Then they come back a couple hours later and claim to say how much they love you before screaming at you for watching a youtube video and trying to hit you with a stick. doesn't matter anymore i could fucking beat the shit out of my manlet and womanlet parents if i wanted to. can't fucking wait until college, i'm going to make them pay for me, and then financially cuck them. never gonna talk to them again.

i need to take my anger out on an animal fuck im so fucking angry. fuck fuck ufuckfukc.

dumb faggots wonder why im so angry all the time and why i dont talk to them.

Last edited:
Brutal untrusted pill

Live on your own theory

Commit a crime.

Commit a crime.
Fbi1

Humans are FUCKING INSANE... I refuse to call myself one. Control, control. control, so caught up in the nothingness of bending over backwards for society and being "productive" at all costs..... Can't a nigga meditate in this stupid ass world, fuck.......

Security cameras.... JFL, im honestly at this point not even surprised

Last edited:
For incels, the REAL nightmare begins when you wake up!

id be so pissed if anyone put a camera in my room

Keep venting here bro

Overprotective and gatekeeper parents are the worst.
In my case they don't try to hit me anymore cuz they know I'll go nuts but they still piss me off when they insult and remind me my failures. Literally every little thing I do is a huge mistake to them.

I'm fucking tired of their presence, they just keep denying my need for surgeries and not letting me cope in peace with muuh studies

sounds crazy bro, just start dropping grades until they stop :^)

I fucking hate my parents so much. Literally nothing I do is ever good enough.

Have a 98 gpa in all AP classes? "Get out of my house, you are an idiot. you have no accomplishments"

Win studycel competitions? "We made a mistake in raising you, you are a failure"

Fucking faggots took off my door and put a security camera room

Literally can count on my fingers the times they haven't berated me.

Then they come back a couple hours later and claim to say how much they love you before screaming at you for watching a youtube video and trying to hit you with a stick. doesn't matter anymore i could fucking beat the shit out of my manlet and womanlet parents if i wanted to. can't fucking wait until college, i'm going to make them pay for me, and then financially cuck them. never gonna talk to them again.

i need to take my anger out on an animal fuck im so fucking angry. fuck fuck ufuckfukc.

dumb faggots wonder why im so angry all the time and why i dont talk to them.
It's cuz you're ugly

Give up tbh. Fuck them