Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting im so fucked up

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
i am maladjusted. my thoughts are dysphoric

Just be yourself.

Just be yourself.
10d

i got booted out of my uni facebook group for class of 2021 after i posted nothing but this image minus the pepe and a pink wojak

just apply to another uni? if you missed it so much?

lol

"Just have a shower bro"

Take some jewpills and get back to uni

i washed my brain off in the shower, all depressive thoughts gone now
Good now just go to the Gym, be 6'5, get a chiseled jawline and be confident then women will flock to you.

Being you don't want to go to uni. What are your plans right now?

Fap. You'll forget your problems until you cum.

Same, JFL. The only two moods I have had for months now, are feeling totally distraught, disgusted with myself, my existence, and wanting to die, and feeling angry enough to rip someones head off, and scream until I faint. That's it, just, swinging between them, every day. Jesus Christ, how am I still alive?

Same, JFL. The only two moods I have had for months now, are feeling totally distraught, disgusted with myself, my existence, and wanting to die, and feeling angry enough to rip someones head off, and scream until I faint. That's it, just, swinging between them, every day. Jesus Christ, how am I still alive?
just go to thERapy bro

me except its been years.

your post = ?