Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i'm so fucked i'm so fucked i'm so fucked

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
I am so FUCKED IN THE HEAD, MAN. I thought I had finally made a friend for the first time in my life but my stupid FUCKING brain won't let me be happy. We chatted over text for several days after she hit me up out of the blue, initially the cunt used me as a tool to vent about her chad ex boyfriend but I told her to cut the shit because I didn't want to be an emotional tampon. (i take it that all her other friends were tired of her moaning about chad, so she hit me up) She surprisingly understood and we explored our interests and we had literally everything in common, it was almost unsettling, from the music we listen to, to our interest in serial killers. Who the fuck else is interested in serial killers?! We even shared the same philosophy on human nature, it was unreal. It was like we were meant for eachother, but I understood the barrier that stood before me, my disgusting looks. It hurts to know that, but a friend would suffice in these dark times I'm having. Everything was going incredibly and I was the happiest I've been since forever. My face would light up when i received texts, I've never had someone actively text me before, or not once at all for that matter. It was smooth sailing and pure bliss until she started talking about being a normal human being. This means, getting drunk, smoking, having FRIENDS!!! When she spoke about these things it surged pure jealousy and hatred through my fucking veins that I COULD NOT talk to her, I would be absolutely livid when she described her normal, amazing life, a life that I would kill ten thousand men for. Conversing with her was pure torture and I could not bring myself to speak to her anymore, so I blocked her. My one shot at being normal, gone. I'm not allowed to be happy.

volcel to the max.

volcel to the max.
Don’t say that. She would never want to be seen with me in real life. I’m 5’7 and a 4/10 and there is a rumor going around that I fucked my dog. Not volcel.

You should've smoked and drank with her then she might've taken you to a party.

Don’t say that. She would never want to be seen with me in real life. I’m 5’7 and a 4/10 and there is a rumor going around that I fucked my dog. Not volcel.
u t00k the d0gpill m8?

to our interest in serial killers
4E6A2705 8597 4A0B BFC9 805C4A0C86D2

You should've smoked and drank with her then she might've taken you to a party.
My social anxiety is so horrible it’s unreal. I even struggle to talk to my own parents. Going to a party would be an imminent anxiety attack.

u t00k the d0gpill m8?
That’s what my town thinks.

I understand perfectly what you did.

You talk with a girl, get to know her and then discover you are from like a different specy, that there this realm, this arena, this zone where all the fun and the warm and the love and the good things in life are felt and done, but that you're so far gone from that zone and you've missed the last train that goes there many gears ago, but citizens of that place keeps sending you reminding you of its existence in a sailent say, so it seems so close yet so far, and it's infuriating, depressiong, it's not totallh dumb to prefer peaceful loneliness to that ... don't be hash on yourself.

I'll be your friend OP, I don't drink or smoke though, I treat my body like a temple. Don't be an idiot, if you enjoy talking to her, and you are not her emotional tampon, then keep talking to her

Wtf are you talking about OP? Dumb foids love serial killers because they're mentally ill fucks. Why do you think every serial killer has a line of chicks sending tit pics and waiting for their chance at a conjugal visit

>hypergamist/had boyfriend in past foid
>friend

choose one

It’s what happens when you try to make friends with a girl.

I understand perfectly what you did.

You talk with a girl, get to know her and then discover you are from like a different specy, that there this realm, this arena, this zone where all the fun and the warm and the love and the good things in life are felt and done, but that you're so far gone from that zone and you've missed the last train that goes there many gears ago, but citizens of that place keeps sending you reminding you of its existence in a sailent say, so it seems so close yet so far, and it's infuriating, depressiong, it's not totallh dumb to prefer peaceful loneliness to that ... don't be hash on yourself.
You understand. Thank you. There is no ascension for people like us.. I want to blow my fucking brains out.

I'll be your friend OP, I don't drink or smoke though, I treat my body like a temple. Don't be an idiot, if you enjoy talking to her, and you are not her emotional tampon, then keep talking to her
I very much appreciate your offer, but I can’t. As much as I’d like to. I’m too far gone for any social contact of any kind.

You understand.
I very much appreciate your offer, but I can’t. As much as I’d like to. I’m too far gone for any social contact of any kind.
Nonsense, the fact that you are here in a forum interacting with some of us proves it. You not only need to understand the limitations that our ugliness imposes on us, but also the limitations that it doesn't. Social contact/interactions are a trainable skill, as is friendship tbh.

You were in the friendzone from the very start.

Nonsense, the fact that you are here in a forum interacting with some of us proves it. You not only need to understand the limitations that our ugliness imposes on us, but also the limitations that it doesn't. Social contact/interactions are a trainable skill, as is friendship tbh.
Ok. I may pm you when I’m ready. You are so fucking kind, man. Fuck. Not many exist like you.

FUCK. My sister caught me crying like a little FUCKING bitch and she LAUGHED AT ME. FUCK YOU YOU EVIL FUCKING CUNT

Ok. I may pm you when I’m ready. You are so fucking kind, man. Fuck. Not many exist like you.
sure, I'll have you know I'm in Europe, so its 4:26 here... I'll probably stay awake for another half a hour today Just in case you don't catch me online for a while

Its not to late to fix it. Tell her from the last text u needed time to adjust and think. Make up some white lie. As the vocel or mentalcel you are just relax. We all understand sex is out of the question for us. She sounds like she has many other friends. These people maybe even cooler than her and when becoming friends with people if they are geniune people they wont care if your fat/ugly get out there meet them and get drunk and smoke, as incels were not subjugated to a life of unhappiness you just got find happiness somewhere.

Its not to late to fix it. Tell her from the last text u needed time to adjust and think. Make up some white lie. As the vocel or mentalcel you are just relax. We all understand sex is out of the question for us. She sounds like she has many other friends. These people maybe even cooler than her and when becoming friends with people if they are geniune people they wont care if your fat/ugly get out there meet them and get drunk and smoke, as incels were not subjugated to a life of unhappiness you just got find happiness somewhere.
I may text her back, but I’d have to endure torture to my psyche. I think it might be worth it, but if I do, this will inevitably happen once again. I’m not sure if it’s worth it

FUCK. My sister caught me crying like a little FUCKING bitch and she LAUGHED AT ME. FUCK YOU YOU EVIL FUCKING CUNT
WOW. We're supposed to contain our emotions in order not to lose our masculinity while they whine all day and cry because Chad fucked another sidechick? Fuck them.

I am so FUCKED IN THE HEAD, MAN. I thought I had finally made a friend for the first time in my life but my stupid FUCKING brain won't let me be happy. We chatted over text for several days after she hit me up out of the blue, initially the cunt used me as a tool to vent about her chad ex boyfriend but I told her to cut the shit because I didn't want to be an emotional tampon. (i take it that all her other friends were tired of her moaning about chad, so she hit me up) She surprisingly understood and we explored our interests and we had literally everything in common, it was almost unsettling, from the music we listen to, to our interest in serial killers. Who the fuck else is interested in serial killers?! We even shared the same philosophy on human nature, it was unreal. It was like we were meant for eachother, but I understood the barrier that stood before me, my disgusting looks. It hurts to know that, but a friend would suffice in these dark times I'm having. Everything was going incredibly and I was the happiest I've been since forever. My face would light up when i received texts, I've never had someone actively text me before, or not once at all for that matter. It was smooth sailing and pure bliss until she started talking about being a normal human being. This means, getting drunk, smoking, having FRIENDS!!! When she spoke about these things it surged pure jealousy and hatred through my fucking veins that I COULD NOT talk to her, I would be absolutely livid when she described her normal, amazing life, a life that I would kill ten thousand men for. Conversing with her was pure torture and I could not bring myself to speak to her anymore, so I blocked her. My one shot at being normal, gone. I'm not allowed to be happy.
Volcel. Nobody talks to me except incels on discord.

I may text her back, but I’d have to endure torture to my psyche. I think it might be worth it, but if I do, this will inevitably happen once again. I’m not sure if it’s worth it
it's only torture if you want it to be. Do not idealize or fantasize about things that could be, that'll only bring you disappointment. Also you might not be good looking but that doesn't mean you are not valuable, ugly guys like us derive our value from the things we achieve in life and from the moral values we aspire to have.
Volcel. Nobody talks to me except incels on discord.
good to see you are no longer banned man

Lol at your title OP. My life story summed up. I am fucked I am fucked I am so fucked.

when I speak to a femnoid and she doesn’t shut the fuck up about having a wild Stacy life smoking,drugs,tons of sex, etc. I have to block her too before I blow up. She’s not a loss OP she’s probably a chad chaser and didn’t have anything good in store.

Last edited:
It's more than I ever had, but it still not enough to leave inceldom :feelscry:, the closest I ever had to something like this was a girl responding in two sentences every question I asked, showing a complety lack of interest.

Dont torture yourself until your 100% sure theres no hope, its worth it try

Dude, Ive been through this before. It hurts now, but you'd probably rope from the pain of what would happen if you tried to pursue even the most platonic of friendships with her.

If a femoid has friends, she will sooner or later cuck you or leave you because they will turn her against you. Just saying.

Being a woman's friend is a waste of time. She'll continue to rub your face in what you're not getting, and will explicitly refuse to help you get a girlfriend (I'm not exactly sure why, but this has been a constant).

And she'll be a terrible friend. You need her more than she needs you. You'll always be at her beck and call, and she will not respect you.

She will never be attracted to you. If she's interested in being your friend, that is her implicitly saying, "I will never fuck you."

If there is no prospect of fucking in the near future, don't bother talking to her. It's a time-dump. Take this from an ex-orbiter/"best friend."

Your sister is a piece of shit. Do something vicious to her while she sleeps.

Last edited:
Wow dude feel sorry for you. I have experienced the period when I couldn't talk to anybody and it was driving me mad. I'd say unblock her and try to talk to her just for normal human interaction. Forget about fucking her and don't get too close but you can slowly increase your social skills just for your own mental health. I prefer dude friends of course but use whatever you have. Also, pretend that you fancy some other female so that this one doesn't creep out.

Wow dude feel sorry for you. I have experienced the period when I couldn't talk to anybody and it was driving me mad. I'd say unblock her and try to talk to her just for normal human interaction. Forget about fucking her and don't get too close but you can slowly increase your social skills just for your own mental health. I prefer dude friends of course but use whatever you have. Also, pretend that you fancy some other female so that this one doesn't creep out.
How did you get over it? Not being able to talk to people that is. I’m afraid that I’ll never escape this rut because I’m unable to form a relationship of any kind. I’m too damaged.

How did you get over it? Not being able to talk to people that is. I’m afraid that I’ll never escape this rut because I’m unable to form a relationship of any kind. I’m too damaged.

I didn't get over it completely, but I'm trying. I was getting literally crazy during my worst period when I haven't talked to anybody for like a month and a half, not even my parents. Maybe it's nothing for local incels, but even if I am an introvert I do need to talk to people.
I began developing weird behavior like collecting my toenails and putting them in straight lines to make geometrical figures. I scratched myself a lot and cried a lot, it was like a weird meditation state. I blocked everyone and couldn't see anyone but when I had no cigarettes left I was forced to go to a gas station and get them, and when I got out (it was like 11 pm) the night was so fresh and beautiful. Sounds dumb I know but going outside once actually helped me. I loved that the streets were empty and I chatted with the gas station guy. That night I fell asleep without pills.

I just thought I don't want this experience anymore so I forced myself to go out more and talk to people. I feel awkward talking to peers at my college but I attend drawing courses where I actually talk to someone during the small 5-minute breaks and sometimes don't even feel desperate to find a topic because I can always talk about someone's art.

I also like to go on hikes every 2 weeks, it's pretty hard but gives me a bit of motivation. I walk with a group of hikers and don't have to talk to them because walking up and down is already hard enough, but I feel satisfied being part of a group and not having to be social with them. We hike like 20-30 km a day high pace so that when we get to the final destination I am so exhausted and happy that it's over, that I don't have any strength to be awkward and conversations during the post-hike dinner go great. Those dinners are my happiest moments at this point in life.

I know I wrote a lot but I analyzed my inability to communicate a lot tpp. I too am freaked out to talk to people, I am usually extremely self-conscious, and the fact that English is my second language doesn't help.
Right now I am a bit depressed again but school starts soon and I know I'll have to communicate with people more, so that's fine.

I also like to go on hikes every 2 weeks, it's pretty hard but gives me a bit of motivation. I walk with a group of hikers and don't have to talk to them because walking up and down is already hard enough, but I feel satisfied being part of a group and not having to be social with them. We hike like 20-30 km a day high pace so that when we get to the final destination I am so exhausted and happy that it's over, that I don't have any strength to be awkward and conversations during the post-hike dinner go great. Those dinners are my happiest moments at this point in life.
That's a fucking great idea bro. I'll look into trying that myself where I live.

That's a fucking great idea bro. I'll look into trying that myself where I live.
I mean, it kinda sucks because your knees hurt, legs hurt, you are thirsty, mosquitoes bite your ass, but when you get home and get into a bath it's the best fucking hour of your life. And despite how hard the hike was, I always think the next day that "it was pretty great actually" and 2-3 days after it I usually stay motivated. And the dinners with the group after the hike are fun too. You feel like a part of something. There are even some women sometimes in a group, but most are old men and probably loners. But despite being old they all very fit and fast.

so did my roommate, for real. but he doesn't care about other peoples' opinions and has an egoistic streak.

Who the fuck else is interested in serial killers?!

All women. Your interest in them only furthers their attraction to murderers because they view you as cucking for a man who would torture you to death.

Ps. Stacy knows it's hard for you to hear about her life. That's why she is doing it. Cut off contact imo. She is seeing you as a little validation drip. Your suffering is her validation. Fuck that hoe.

Last edited:
Stopped reading at "Who the hell is interested in serial killers?"
Literally every edgy teen faggot I know lol.

You blocked her after that are you serious?

damn, where do these normshits like OP find foids to text? if your phone is blowing up with texts from a foid regardless you arent truecel

interest in serial killers is extremely common.
and if you didn't weather the storm of frustrating chat for even a 1/100 chance at pussy your volcel af tbh