Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m so fed up with cucks

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm honestly so sick and tired of the bullshit cucks constantly spew. I don't understand how people can be so brainwashed and hateful as to say the shit they do, they're constantly spewing racist, misandristic, and cisphobic/heterophobic bullshit. They constantly mock murder victims (when they’re uglier than normal), call for the rape/enslavement of the romantically unsuccessful, are pedophiles, celebrate incels’ deaths, and mock suicide victims. They also blame everybody/thing for their problems but themselves, constantly contradict themselves, and tell fellow cucks to kill themselves because "there are too many evil inkwells in the world." Honestly these people just need to leave the house, if they went and actually talked to people they'd see just how wrong and harmful their ideology is and hopefully change for the better. Though I honestly don't expect them to even want to change judging by what I've seen

I want them dead

Cucks are incomprehensible to me. Just act against your own self-interest and also ruin society for nearly everybody else theory.

Cucks are bad

Cucks are possibly the most pathetic life form that ever walked on earth.

Cucks are incomprehensible to me. Just act against your own self-interest and also ruin society for nearly everybody else theory.
They think that by acting the way they do (worshipping women, denouncing anyone critical of their behavior, being cucks, etc.) they’ll have a better chance of being with a woman.

It’s not that complex, they’re just stupid.

I'm honestly so sick and tired of the bullshit cucks constantly spew. I don't understand how people can be so brainwashed and hateful as to say the shit they do, they're constantly spewing racist, misandristic, and cisphobic/heterophobic bullshit. They constantly mock murder victims (when they’re uglier than normal), call for the rape/enslavement of the romantically unsuccessful, are pedophiles, celebrate incels’ deaths, and mock suicide victims. They also blame everybody/thing for their problems but themselves, constantly contradict themselves, and tell fellow cucks to kill themselves because "there are too many evil inkwells in the world." Honestly these people just need to leave the house, if they went and actually talked to people they'd see just how wrong and harmful their ideology is and hopefully change for the better. Though I honestly don't expect them to even want to change judging by what I've seen
I will kill the next cuck that attempts to speak to me (In minecraft VR) Cucks banned nicotine, which was my only cope, and without my cope I get angry. Cucks forget you don't have to be 21 to get an ar15 :feelskek: (In minecraft VR)

Last edited:
Cucks enable womens degeneracy. You are men, get a fucking hold of yourselves. I hate women enough but people that help them be their worst I hate even more.

Agreed, cuckold hypocrates will never convince an incel due to their low awareness and intelligence.