Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so dumb I started crying

꧁CyberChimp꧂

꧁CyberChimp꧂

Digital footprint stays boyo
★★★★★
I studied as good as I could, it's so heartbreaking man, even if I study all the concepts and memorise the formulas my low IQ brain doesn't know how to understand the question and decode it, physics and chemistry in specific. I hate when teachers say the reason why you can't solve questions is because you are not hardworking, no amount of hardwork will give me high IQ to decode a tough question. I can't see through the pattern of a question, then what's the point of memorising formulas and undertaking concepts. my classmate, right next to me, can see patterns and make connections between different topics right when the teacher teaches, that's because of high IQ. No amount of hardwork wil help you see things what these high IQ dudes can do.

I feel like wasting my time, I should drop.

I practiced so many questions at home and still I couldn't decode the ones in the exam. Memorising patters is not enough either

Sad overall

It's all about your genetic capability to memorise, understand, concentrate. This you can't learn, it's inherited

Last edited:
I'm also a low IQcel :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Yeah my retardation genuinely disheartens me