Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im so disgusted with myself

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Looked in the mirror today and saw large bright red stretch marks on the side of my belly

Never noticed it before

Its disgusting

Im a fucking fat shit and im not even that fat. Just skinny fat

I cant stand being this subhuman

Ive tried dieting. Ive tried excercise. None of this shit works

Take steroids if you want to get jacked, spent your free time doing light weightlifting and cardio with a healthy protein diet if you want to actually be fit.

Take steroids if you want to get jacked, spent your free time doing light weightlifting and cardio with a healthy protein diet if you want to actually be fit.
No gym for face bro.sorry

If it's about your marks, I'd see my doctor, that doesn't sound natural.

I have them on my forearm

Growth hormones will help.

Save up for implants tbh

Skinny fat is the worst frame you can have.

I used to have bright red stretch marks, but they have faded now. I even have stretch marks all over my arms from muscle growth and I'm not even buff. They do fade in time, but if you're prone to getting them like me, it's just tough shit.

Worse than stretch marks is loose skin from losing weight

I have strechmarks from my back to my knees. I have a BMI of 21 so I don't get why they're there.

I can't escape the skinnyfat curse.

certain races genetically are fatter than more, so if you are curry (they store highest amount of fat in belly) im so sorry buts its over.

I manage to stay very skinny somehow. I don't know why though.