Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm so desperate

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
★★★★★
There's this tall woman with curly hair I'm using to see at my gym . She always wear a T-shirt from a university. I stalked the university women's basketball team account on IG . I found her .
I went on Google and saw she's 6'0 . This week I saw her at my store ,her ass was fucking big in that legging.

It's one of my gym crush too. Long curly hair,tall,big ass . I wanted to DM her on IG but I'm afraid she'd recognize me at the gym or I'm coping she'd just ignore my dm.... She's doing her master right now . While I don't even have a degree.

Last edited:
She sounds perfect.

Creepshot
Creepshot
Creepshot

Wow shes a genetic masterpiece while you're a subhuman failure just like me. Life is brutal

There's this tall woman with curly hair I'm using to see at my gym . She always wear a T-shirt from a university. I stalked the university women's basketball account on IG . I found her .
I went on Google and saw she's 6'0 . This week I saw her at my store ,her ass wash fucking big in that legging.

It's one of my gym crush too. Long curly hair,tall,big ass . I wanted to DM her on IG but I'm afraid she'd recognize me at the gym or I'm coping she'd just ignore my dm.... She's doing her master right now . While I don't even have a degree.
Blow your shot and move on. Harboring an oneitis is mentally destructive for an incel. When she rejects you it’ll be easier to get over it.

Blow your shot and move on. Harboring an oneitis is mentally destructive for an incel. When she rejects you it’ll be easier to get over it.
Do you think it might be better if I approach her and tell her I love watching her playing basket , she's talented...etc ??

Do you think it might be better if I approach her and tell her I love watching her playing basket , she's talented...etc ??
No. She’ll call you a creep. Just walk up to her and try asking her out like ‘wanna go out somewhere?’. When she rejects you or says some excuse you can move on. Speedrun that shit.

How tall and face rating, also are you NT?

No. She’ll call you a creep. Just walk up to her and try asking her out like ‘wanna go out somewhere?’. When she rejects you or says some excuse you can move on. Speedrun that shit.
Why would she go out with me like this (instantly) I'm not Chad?

Why would she go out with me like this (instantly) I'm not Chad?
its obvious that you are crushing on her maybe even slowly turning her into an oneitis. When she rejects you it’ll be easier to ignore her.

its obvious that you are crushing on her maybe even slowly turning her into an oneitis. When she rejects you it’ll be easier to ignore her.
Yes I have two onetis at this gym.
Her and the tall big ass Arab

Before I'll move out to college I'll definitely take a chance.

6'0
4-5
Introverted
Go and ask her out tbh, your stats are not bad you might have a tiny chance, the worst she can say is no with those stats, just don't fumble/stutter your words while talking to her since you're introverted it might make you look like a creep. Also, update me and tag me if you ever make an update thread.

This is going to be creepy for her. Start talking to her in the gym, about your exercises and hers, what's her objective, etc.

Does she know you know she plays basketball? After talking a bit about sports you could mention you like basketball and see if eventually you get an invite to watch her game.

Go and ask her out tbh, your stats are not bad you might have a tiny chance, the worst she can say is no with those stats, just don't fumble/stutter your words while talking to her since you're introverted it might make you look like a creep. Also, update me and tag me if you ever make an update thread.
Yeah bro

Do you think I should say her "you look like a basket player" ( even though I already know).

You can't afford to do this kind of bluepilled crap as an incel

Yeah bro

Do you think I should say her "you look like a basket player" ( even though I already know).
Gives creepy vibes ngl, what if she asks you how you know or smthng like that?

Its already over for you. If shes 6ft, shes definitely going to date a 6ft4 gigachad.

I'm not a native speaker,I should perfectly prepare my speech .

Do you think my accent could end everything?

I'm not a native speaker,I should perfectly prepare my speech .

Do you think my accent could end everything?
Oh shit I forgot to ask that, are you ethnic? Where is your accent from?
Yes I do think you should prepare your speech

That's good. Now you drive the conversation to basketball and make it look like you have strong shared interests.
But I don't watch basketball either.But it's a beautiful game. I could say I always wanted to learn it.

But I don't watch basketball either. But it's a beautiful game. I could say I always wanted to learn it.
I'd say it's better to tell her you like to watch. If you're not tall, she may laugh at you.

There's this tall woman with curly hair I'm using to see at my gym . She always wear a T-shirt from a university. I stalked the university women's basketball team account on IG . I found her .
I went on Google and saw she's 6'0 . This week I saw her at my store ,her ass was fucking big in that legging.

Repe max

Wow shes a genetic masterpiece while you're a subhuman failure just like me. Life is brutal
Yeah Same, life is a fucking bitch, one that needs to be skinned alive for its own sake.