Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m so desperate for love and affection it’s killing me inside

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
It’s killing me. Part of me doesn’t even care about sex at this point. I just want to be loved and touched by someone I care about. I feel so deprived of basic human needs. In order to even be acknowledged by foids you have to literally beg, and that’s what women want. Men begging women for their time. Man submissive and at the whim of females.

yep i want sex and validation

It’s been killing me for way too many years

YoUr NoT EnTiTLeD To LoVe aNd AffEcTiOn SwEaTy :soy::soy::soy:

The consequences of inceldom

I love you Shysaxon (no homo)

Even when you think that your brain has gone numb and you don't care anymore because isolation feels completely normal to you there are days where it comes back to bite you again.

It’s killing me. Part of me doesn’t even care about sex at this point. I just want to be loved and touched by someone I care about. I feel so deprived of basic human needs. In order to even be acknowledged by foids you have to literally beg, and that’s what women want. Men begging women for their time. Man submissive and at the whim of females.
Sound like a bitch tbh. Rub one out and see how you feel afterwards.

You must remember during these times that your mother is a whore and that all the affection she ever showed you is belied by the fact that your father would fuck her and choke her out.

Love is a lie, just lust controlled by social considerations and compounded by cuckoldry. And given that we live in the era of psychopathic-negroid hegemony, in which "society" cannot even be said to exist, desiring love and permanent relationships will only make you into a giga cuckold.

You must remember during these times that your mother is a whore and that all the affection she ever showed you is belied by the fact that your father would fuck her and choke her out.

Love is a lie, just lust controlled by social considerations and compounded by cuckoldry. And given that we live in the era of psychopathic-negroid hegemony, in which "society" cannot even be said to exist, desiring love and permanent relationships will only make you into a giga cuckold.

Based and high IQ
I love you Shysaxon (no homo)
See you in ban appeals

This should be true for us all.

It's how simps become simps. Too much desperation, then they lose their ration and just become slaves.

@BlkPillPres thoughts?