Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m so depressed guys! I fucked THREE GIRLS today

I hope this mentally ill retard ropes

He didnt rope. Prolly did some drugs and had a nasty trip lol.

Normies keep calling us the weak ones or the ones with the victim complex. BUT LOOK AT THIS PIECE OF SHIT !!!.

Most of us would kill for the chance to look like him, normies would be dead in hours if they would dare to be in our shoes.

What he is experimenting in the last months is not even 1% of what most of us have experimented their whole life.

This is like rich people crying in their millions dollar houses that they don't have enough money. I hope he fucking rope and the cord snap so he remain disabled for the rest of his life in gta 5 on pc

It’s all just a publicity stunt. All the famous ppl on social media are milking the topic of mental health for all the attention they can get.

video usually follow a similar format. It starts with a personal story and how it’s causing depression. Then it’s followed by crying and other nonsense. In some cases they threaten to commit suicide which never ends up happening in all these cases.

Society has named then phenomenal “cry for help”. Anyways we will be back making videos and will be getting more money as a result of his publicity stunt.

Real clowns in this situation are his fans. Who now believe “oh look at Connor, he is transparent wow so original.
Normies keep calling us the weak ones or the ones with the victim complex. BUT LOOK AT THIS PIECE OF SHIT !!!.

Most of us would kill for the chance to look like him, normies would be dead in hours if they would dare to be in our shoes.

What he is experimenting in the last months is not even 1% of what most of us have experimented their whole life.

Yea imagine feeling the hopelessness like what he is feeling in that video but for rest of your life. Your past and future.

Top that up with having no friends, no girls chasing you, no love life, no social life, array of bad experiences from past, knowing that future will be worst then what is currently happening all while being stuck in a dark room everyday.

jfl, 90% of ppl will rope in our shoes and they complain we are victims.

We are not the ones making fake suicide attempt videos for attention ns. It’s these regards

Last edited:
I starting to think the black pill has made some of us into monsters, normies are losing their shit during this pandemic, like serious psychological trauma, shouldn't we be going through this shit too, it feels weird, like they all just have to be faking it

Last edited:
It’s all just a publicity stunt. All the famous ppl on social media are milking the topic of mental health for all the attention they can get.

video usually follow a similar format. It starts with a personal story and how it’s causing depression. Then it’s followed by crying and other nonsense. In some cases they threaten to commit suicide which never ends up happening in all these cases.

Society has named then phenomenal “cry for help”. Anyways we will be back making videos and will be getting more money as a result of his publicity stunt.

Real clowns in this situation are his fans. Who now believe “oh look at Connor, he is transparent wow so original.

Yea imagine feeling the hopelessness like what he is feeling in that video but for rest of your life. Your past and future.

Top that up with having no friends, no girls chasing you, no love life, no social life, array of bad experiences from past, knowing that future will be worst then what is currently happening all while being stuck in a dark room everyday.

jfl, 90% of ppl will rope in our shoes and they complain we are victims.

We are not the ones making fake suicide attempt videos for attention ns. It’s these regards
I agree that the video is fake and gay and Connor Murphy is a cheating roiding faggot.
But on the small chance that he actually is that weak minded and is having a breakdown then it is Lifefuel

He’s a famous chad who fucks 3 times a day and he is depressed? He should try experiencing inceldom

Look a the comments and social media. World unites to "save Chad" meanwhile 10 incels roped in the meantime and nobody even knows or cares.

By the way apparently he was found alive at least according to the comment section.

Look a the comments and social media. World unites to "save Chad" meanwhile 10 incels roped in the meantime and nobody even knows or cares.

By the way apparently he was found alive at least according to the comment section.
i hope he roped tbh. I hate getting cops called to knock down your door and strap you on a gurney like hannibal lector

Brett Maverick's instagram story confirms it.

Incels are the lowest tier of humans according to soyciety.

I starting to think the black pill has made some of us into monsters, normies are losing their shit during this pandemic, like serious psychological trauma, shouldn't we be going through this shit too, it feels weird, like they all just have to be faking it
They are weak and we are strong

Brett Maverick's instagram story confirms it.

Imagine the amount of pitypussy he will get from now on. He'll probably get 5 girls a day instead of the usual 3. And get a huge boost in social media which increases his monthly salary by $10k

Imagine the amount of pitypussy he will get from now on. He'll probably get 5 girls a day instead of the usual 3. And get a huge boost in social media which increases his monthly salary by $10k
Chad saving another chad.
he's gonna fill a pool with cyprin.

Hilarious, couldn’t stop laughing but I think it’s fake tbh.

Although he's tall, but this guy used to be an incel. He gymmaxxed and deliberately makes blackpilled videos. So he's kinda doing some work for our cause.

Although he's tall, but this guy used to be an incel. He gymmaxxed and deliberately makes blackpilled videos. So he's kinda doing some work for our cause.
I doubt he was an incel tbh he has a good face, but it's true that he's showing how important looks are

I doubt he was an incel tbh

He actually says that in one of his videos. Women used to call him ugly and lanky, people used to make fun of his nose.

he has a good face,

His nose is extremely fucked. He looks good because of his overall built.

:rolleyes:Our apathy and anger has taken over after years of rejection and no type of positive emotions sent our way. We get depressed by being around people who acknowledge our existence and don’t want us to live or have opposite lives of us because it’s seems like we’ll never have a piece of that. This breakdown isn’t nothing compared to the mental emotional torture we experience every second we’re awake

We're stronger

I hope he goes bald