Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im so damn exhausted of getting rejected, getting looks of "please dont approach me" and being the object of women's caution, not friendliness

G

Guest37263

Ive had every last ounce of energy exhausted by endless, endless rejections from women.

I dont just cold approach and ask for their number like an autist either. That only works if youre full chad or gigachad.

Case a) Women in jobs, like cashiers or sales assistants
I regularly visit the store, making sure to talk to them each time and develop at least an acknowledgement of each other so she knows me reasonably well and im not a full stranger to her. I as SMOOTHLY AND TACTFULLY AS POSSIBLE will at some point transition into suggesting she joins me for activity xyz that im doing that weekend or whatever, or doing a little magic trick and saying I'll tell her if she gives me her number, or some kind of pun or something to make her laugh. I can see in their eyes its a fake smile every time. Fake and polite, as youre supposed to be as a sales assistant. Inevitably they always let me know they "have a boyfriend, sorry". I even dropped a few girls a piece of paper with my number on it. They NEVER called or texted.

Case b) Women I encounter in public
Maybe this is cheesy, but I always open with a comparison to a nationality or celebrity
"Hi, sorry but does anyone tell you that you look like Monica Belluci's doppleganger?" or whatever. Or "Hi sorry, are you German by any chance?" or whatever she looks like. Its easy to segue out of that to talk about my own heritage and then why they're in the country, do they speak the language, how good is bilingualism eyyy etc. Friendly conversation. Same as cashiers, i dont ever have any emotive or expressive reactions from these girls. Its just almost monosyllabic responses with polite fake smiling each time. Its tiring. At the end of the conversation I smoothly ask, "Hey maybe you'd like to hang out sometime around here? Should I give you my number?"

"ummm sorry nooo haha I have to go haha"

"Sorry I have a boyfriend. Thanks though!'

"Haha im flattered but no thanks"

Each one of these is more damaging than the last to my self esteem, my overall happiness and peace in my heart. I am just exhausted with it man.

Ive had every last ounce of energy exhausted by endless, endless rejections from women.

I dont just cold approach and ask for their number like an autist either. That only works if youre full chad or gigachad.

Case a) Women in jobs, like cashiers or sales assistants
I regularly visit the store, making sure to talk to them each time and develop at least an acknowledgement of each other so she knows me reasonably well and im not a full stranger to her. I as SMOOTHLY AND TACTFULLY AS POSSIBLE will at some point transition into suggesting she joins me for activity xyz that im doing that weekend or whatever, or doing a little magic trick and saying I'll tell her if she gives me her number, or some kind of pun or something to make her laugh. I can see in their eyes its a fake smile every time. Fake and polite, as youre supposed to be as a sales assistant. Inevitably they always let me know they "have a boyfriend, sorry". I even dropped a few girls a piece of paper with my number on it. They NEVER called or texted.

Case b) Women I encounter in public
Maybe this is cheesy, but I always open with a comparison to a nationality or celebrity
"Hi, sorry but does anyone tell you that you look like Monica Belluci's doppleganger?" or whatever. Or "Hi sorry, are you German by any chance?" or whatever she looks like. Its easy to segue out of that to talk about my own heritage and then why they're in the country, do they speak the language, how good is bilingualism eyyy etc. Friendly conversation. Same as cashiers, i dont ever have any emotive or expressive reactions from these girls. Its just almost monosyllabic responses with polite fake smiling each time. Its tiring. At the end of the conversation I smoothly ask, "Hey maybe you'd like to hang out sometime around here? Should I give you my number?"

"ummm sorry nooo haha I have to go haha"

"Sorry I have a boyfriend. Thanks though!'

"Haha im flattered but no thanks"

Each one of these is more damaging than the last to my self esteem, my overall happiness and peace in my heart. I am just exhausted with it man.
Ye going out cold approaching on the day is stupid and that will never work unless you're gigachad. If you wanna approachmax you should do it on nightclubs tbh.

I’m sorry for you because you clearly are a hiQ distinguished member of this community, and you are truly trying to do your best.

But you have a disease that no psychologist or doctor would identify: you are an ugly man.

The only suggestion worth giving is that to lookmax via plastic surgery and then approach.

Still better than what I did a few years back.
There was this cute cashier at a local store and like every other night or so I'd be buying some good wine, chocolates, condoms... whatever I imagined classy guys buy when they have girls over. My idea was that she'd see that and (being a cashier working for minimum wage) that she'd maybe want a piece of that life. IIRC I spent aound $1500 in a month at that store, but I might as well have been buying packs of gum for all that girl cared.
I got a bit fat from that chocolate but I learned how to put on condoms like I'd fucked a thousand foids.

Thats because you're ugly. Why can't you just accept its over and LDAR?

Blackpill 101

Just stop and minimise your interactions with foids

Still better than what I did a few years back.
There was this cute cashier at a local store and like every other night or so I'd be buying some good wine, chocolates, condoms... whatever I imagined classy guys buy when they have girls over. My idea was that she'd see that and (being a cashier working for minimum wage) that she'd maybe want a piece of that life. IIRC I spent aound $1500 in a month at that store, but I might as well have been buying packs of gum for all that girl cared.
I got a bit fat from that chocolate but I learned how to put on condoms like I'd fucked a thousand foids.

wow man thats fucking dedication,and holy shit thats a lot of money too

So you never actually asked her out in the end?>