Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m so close to dropping out

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
The depression is too much, I can’t take it. I always have something shitty on my mind while I’m forced to be in a class full of foids, I wouldn’t mind doing the work if they locked me in a room by myself but that’d never happen. Just want to LDAR and NEET, it’s the dream.

Drop out and do whatever you can to be a burden on the system

Follow your dreams

You should. Life's too short to waste on something you don't enjoy.

Unfortunately I have to study n stuff cuz I need to get job to move out of my tiny flat with famille. The place is tiny and I share a room with young sibling so neeting would b kinda shit after a while.

I still get Shit grades tho. No matter how much I study I always get the same grades. Being just over a pass or just under usually. I used to have average to above average grades but due to bullying ostracization and isolation my brain n stuff has deteriorated and I'm such a dummy now and it's just so sad.

Waste of a life. Wasted talent. Unfulfilled potential.

Try and do everything u can to carry on going to college cuz dropping out is a rlly big deal and you wouldn't want to drop and then change Ur mind in the future. Try and do every possible thing u can to make it bearable before u drop out.

If I was in your position I would see what happens in a couple of weeks/days and if I still felt just as bad I would just tell the school about my situation and, in my case, they would take my side and maybe give me a break for a while and let me work from home possibly, but dunno what it'd b like 4 u

I would just tell the school about my situation and, in my case, they would take my side and maybe give me a break for a while and let me work from home possibly
I’d like that, I still want to learn but the environment is ruining that opportunity for me.

I feel like I’m going through that right now, I’m so scared, I feel like I’m going brain dead. I can barely form sentences together, fuck.
Yeh I think so slow and just do everything so slow in general. I always be misreading stuff aswell and yeh. ALL CUZ OF SOMETHING J HAVE NO CONTROL OVER FUCKING SNOWFLAKE WORLD YA NIGGERS
IMG 20200128 001831

I’d like that, I still want to learn but the environment is ruining that opportunity for me.
Go to doctor and tell him bout situation and how u don't wanna go college b4 u tell school if Ur scared the college won't believe u