Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i'm so brain damaged i cant think or do anything

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
the only thing i'm certain of is i hate my life and i want to die

I've felt that way before. There are so many thoughts going through your head that the best way you can sum them up is "I want to die." It seems like the best way to describe how you're feeling, when in reality thinking that way is only worsening your mental health. You need to give yourself time. Find a therapist, or if you're in school see a school counselor. Go to a psychiatrist and figure out what's really going on in your head. Get outside more, try to be around more people. Find a hobby. Do some research on places near you that will allow you to do volunteer work. Just... find a purpose, man.

just lol at your sig what a fucking cuck

I've felt that way before. There are so many thoughts going through your head that the best way you can sum them up is "I want to die." It seems like the best way to describe how you're feeling, when in reality thinking that way is only worsening your mental health. You need to give yourself time. Find a therapist, or if you're in school see a school counselor. Go to a psychiatrist and figure out what's really going on in your head. Get outside more, try to be around more people. Find a hobby. Do some research on places near you that will allow you to do volunteer work. Just... find a purpose, man.
i guarantee i'm older with more life experience than you & this is up there with the most retarded posts I've read on this site.
>Find a hobby.
>Go to a psychiatrist
>Find a therapist
>volunteer work
>be around more people
this must be satire otherwise you're the dumbest member on this site by a mile

i guarantee i'm older with more life experience than you & this is up there with the most retarded posts I've read on this site.
>Find a hobby.
>Go to a psychiatrist
>Find a therapist
>volunteer work
>be around more people
this must be satire otherwise you're the dumbest member on this site by a mile

I'm sorry if I offended you. I'm just making suggestions that have worked for me. :)