Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m so bitter

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
Cat No GIF by Looney Tunes
I’m tired of them having so much love , sex and validation and always just happy it’s not fair . They never get bullied or anything :reeeeee:

I truly envy those sexhavers

Same bro. I'm sick of this shit. It's summer now and I see these foids prancing around in their little bikinis. I hate that they deliberately provoke me but I can't have any of it. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Same bro. I'm sick of this shit. It's summer now and I see these foids prancing around in their little bikinis. I hate that they deliberately provoke me but I can't have any of it. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
summER is brutal

summER is brutal
Damn right. Every time I go for a bike ride I see probably 50 couples walking around. It kills my mood to see it. :feelsbadman:

Being a basement dweller has its benefits :feelsokman: