Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm so autistic, I will die a grAYcel (forums are too tiring)

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Veteran
★★
I'm so autistic, I can't even bother logging in to this forum, I usually just use google like "AI waifus site:incels.is" or "best methods to rope site:incels.is", and lurk. I'm way too weird and anti-social to even internalise the incel language. For the longest time I thought that "mogging" came from WoW transmog, and "roastie" means tanned whores. It's actually hilarious.

It's all so boring

just make 500 posts theory

Im kinda like that too. I used to think "volcel" meant fatcel because vol=volume, therefore an incel with big volume body

Yeah, I get that. Even I get the heavy social anxiety when I have to communicate with others, even if it's anonymous, on an online forum, with absolutely no face-to-face. That's why I avoid things like the Chatroom here; it's too much for me to handle all at once.

I'll admit, I have to force myself to be social, and I do so out of a fear of developing dementia from being too much of a social recluse. :fuk:

Im kinda like that too.
You have written 3.1k posts in 3 weeks.
with absolutely no face-to-face.
The funny thing is that I have barely any social anxiety left, I'm just retarded when it comes to social interactions, but I can totally speak before a class. I'm probably psychopathic (?).

Like considering I'm logged in, I could ask what people even mean when they say "ask a girl out"? I literally have no idea what that means. I have no idea about the micro mechanics of people's everyday life. All I know is that I don't leave my room (aside from shopping, but even that can be tricky considering the current conscription here in the Ukraine, so I finally have a reason to be paranoic!).

Last edited:
You have written 3.1k posts in 3 weeks.
Never Give Up Team GIF by JetSet (Josh King Madrid)

By the way, why do you have an anime gif file, weren't they banned? I'm so confused.
The waifu avis are banned, anything else is just fine

Tranny avis are allowed too because the mods like it when they have a dick

I usually just use google like "AI waifus site:incels.is" or "best methods to rope site:incels.is", and lurk.
you've had 5 years here to rope, I don't think it's a priotity

you've had 5 years here to rope, I don't think it's a priotity
I'm way too retarded for suicide, plus my life is ridiculously privileged, being a virtual NEET in a war-torn country. Now my cope is waiting for my AI waifus in 2025 CE (I never watch anime, but anime aesthetic is not that bad).

I'm way too retarded for suicide, plus my life is ridiculously privileged
avoiding suicide when you have copes is high-IQ you're just depressed and finding a reason to shit on yourself
you found reasons where low-IQ moron retards think there's no possibility, we changed our attitudes and persevered

finding a reason to shit on yourself
Not in the slightest, I have written this post because I haven't seen anything like it on this forum (and I have archived it to the Wayback Machine & archive.vn). It's like with my not understanding human day-to-day life - people usually do, so I feel left out with my condition.
we changed our attitudes and persevered
First of all, there is only one end anyway - personal (and maybe universal if solipsism) death.
Second, it's way too early to say considering I can be drafted to get my feet blown up in this Jewish war (with nukes flying in a better-case scenario).
Third, it's somewhat true that it never bothered me that much. Although I do wish there were a forum for like-minded individuals - I once tried out 16chan, but triggered them with my Gagarin propaganda and got banned lol.

0 friends, 0 social life since I was 5.
Why do you think you deserve a girlfriend, then?
Would you even be able to handle a girlfriend?

Why do you think you deserve a girlfriend, then?
Biology. Human rights may be a spook, yet there are certain in-built expectations in creatures such as a bird child might get eaten by a snake, but most likely will survive and fly.

Of course, I put the most blame on the current society. Had I been born 100 years ago (or even 50), my mom would've given me a GF, and the Soviet State would've given me a job.

I'm so autistic, I can't even bother logging in to this forum, I usually just use google like "AI waifus site:incels.is" or "best methods to rope site:incels.is", and lurk. I'm way too weird and anti-social to even internalise the incel language. For the longest time I thought that "mogging" came from WoW transmog, and "roastie" means tanned whores. It's actually hilarious.
Lol i usually just lurk
Cant even bothered to think of a reply most of tge time

nigga, just use the advanced search engine in the forum, you don't need to search with google for shit like that, it won't give you what you really want

Same I just google shits like a fed

ive heard that aspergers comes with sone gender identity problems, you know what that means my guy :feelsthink:

nigga, just use the advanced search engine in the forum
Where? The search function was removed ca. 2020 when they destroyed this forum, making it closer to mobile vomit.
aspergers comes with sone gender identity problems
"Gender" is a post-1945 Jewish nonsense, doesn't count. As to my sexual orientation, I do like kinky shit such as femdom, bondage and mutual headpats. But I'm so autistic, I can distinguish between fantasy and reality (unless AI waifu copium).

Where? The search function was removed ca. 2020 when they destroyed this forum, making it closer to mobile vomit.
just double click on the search bottom
Screenshot 13

just double click on the search bottom
I don't have that button? And keywords - is that even search? My brain would filter it out as some useless tag garbage lol.

The funny thing is that I have barely any social anxiety left, I'm just retarded when it comes to social interactions, but I can totally speak before a class. I'm probably psychopathic (?).
You probably just have Asperger's, like me.

Like considering I'm logged in, I could ask what people even mean when they say "ask a girl out"? I literally have no idea what that means. I have no idea about the micro mechanics of people's everyday life. All I know is that I don't leave my room (aside from shopping, but even that can be tricky considering the current conscription here in the Ukraine, so I finally have a reason to be paranoic!).
Sounds similar to me. I have to be told what would otherwise be blatantly obvious to others sometimes, in order to understand anything about the world. For example, until I graduated high school and got yelled at by my parents for never having a job while in high school, I didn't know you could get a job under the age of 18.

You probably just have Asperger's, like me.

Sounds similar to me. I have to be told what would otherwise be blatantly obvious to others sometimes, in order to understand anything about the world. For example, until I graduated high school and got yelled at by my parents for never having a job while in high school, I didn't know you could get a job under the age of 18.
everyone here has it

I don't have that button? And keywords - is that even search? My brain would filter it out as some useless tag garbage lol.
search unlocks after a certain number of posts

Yeah, I get that. Even I get the heavy social anxiety when I have to communicate with others, even if it's anonymous, on an online forum, with absolutely no face-to-face. That's why I avoid things like the Chatroom here; it's too much for me to handle all at once.
Same situation here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back