Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im so attracted to goth girls is hurts

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
This type of girl just imagine her irl:
  original drawn by nadegata  sample f8e57539c533a1757b8be0d6b2fed734

And it hurts because i cant pull any foids at all even average ones if i would go for specific type my chances would be even lower and then im set on for my gf to be complete virgin it becomes impossible and it makes me really depressed
(Note that im set for gf to be complete virgin but i still would have casual sex with any hoe if i had the chance)

Goth girls don't want us Incels, they are only attracted to the good looking goth or emo guys. They see us as inferior ugly men with no value.

Goth girls don't want us Incels, they are only attracted to the good looking goth or emo guys. They see us as inferior ugly men with no value.
Thats every girl tbh damn admiting this shi makes me want to rope

U need to be a chad in a local rockband to bang goth whores. Forget about it

Thats every girl tbh damn admiting this shi makes me want to rope
Women should lose the right to select their partners, their standards have become too high. The superior male gender needs to put the foids in their place, but this society of faggots, cucks, simps, and ignorant normies won't allow this to happen because they want to protect women from the incels who want to liberate men from this evil, cruel inhumane world

Goth people are cringe asf just kys if your obsessed with dying so much why wait

I have never seen a goth girl with a BF that wasn't tall, chad/chadlite, and with head full of hair.

Good luck, m8 :feelsbadman:
If Landwhales don't want us, Goth girls would shoot us on sight.

I have never seen a goth girl with a BF that wasn't tall, chad/chadlite, and with head full of hair.

Good luck, m8 :feelsbadman:
If Landwhales don't want us, Goth girls would shoot us on sight.
:fuk:

Women should lose the right to select their partners, their standards have become too high. The superior male gender needs to put the foids in their place, but this society of faggots, cucks, simps, and ignorant normies won't allow this to happen because they want to protect women from the incels who want to liberate men from this evil, cruel inhumane world
Fr man crucify all dem cucks

I work as a contractor for Lidl and i see a bunch of girls like that in the store. They are usually with tallfag normies.

there's nothing worse than being ethnic and into goth girls. That's worse than being a homo in the 50s

Goth girls may look nice but thats pretty much where their qualities end. They are not educated, work a shitty job if any at all and their friend group consists of losers who are equally unsuccessful in life and also of faggots.

Just lure them with shiny things then throw them from a cliff and abuse them theory

tfw no cyperpunk girls to cuddle

They're just normal stinky pussy foids beneath those clothes. Nothing to get excited about.

Goth girls may look nice but thats pretty much where their qualities end. They are not educated, work a shitty job if any at all and their friend group consists of losers who are equally unsuccessful in life and also of faggots.
I would manipulate her into leaving her friends for me, and foids dont need to work so its a plus. I know im coping but atleast let a man dream :fuk:

Higher chance of having mental illness or a personality disorder, but I do agree they are pretty cute

Higher chance of having mental illness or a personality disorder, but I do agree they are pretty cute
Tbh for me as manlet mental ill girls is the last hope which is ofcourse coping but yeah

I would manipulate her into leaving her friends for me, and foids dont need to work so its a plus. I know im coping but atleast let a man dream :fuk:

Just manipulate millions of years of evolution catered to make women your mortal enemies theory

Tbh for me as manlet mental ill girls is the last hope which is ofcourse coping but yeah

You know what part of foids' brains is always intact no matter how ill they are? The parf that's horrified by you and drools at the thought of Chad Gothcock

F56
OIP 3

Try nichemaxxing, grow your hair long and wear band t shirts.

Any goth girl or alt girl wants a skinny, lean TALL white or maybe an East Asian chad. With fluffy hair and sharp jawlines.

No birdcels, no Norwoodcels, no manlets, no darkies, no fatcels.

Last edited:
One of the worst type of foids. Very high body count, even compared to average western foid, suxking dicks of the most crackhead guys ever.

One of the worst type of foids. Very high body count, even compared to average western foid, suxking dicks of the most crackhead guys ever.
Its so over cuz my gf has to be virgin

That's not a girl, that's a cartoon.