Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm so ashamed of myself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I can't even look at people in the eyes while walking down the street. Every glance feel like a battle I must prepare for -- is the only way to describe this feeling. I can't even do the most basic human operations. I'm not permitted to have peace in the the least anxiety inducing situations. A hell prepared specifically for me.

You should be ashamed of them.

You should be ashamed of them.

They did do this to me. Every person I've come across in this life has made it their mission to chip away at what little confidence and faith I had.
I became this way because of them. Because of women.
There is no mercy for the people at the bottom.

It must really be bad since you made multiple threads in short amount of time. Good luck

They did do this to me. Every person I've come across in this life has made it their mission to chip away at what little confidence and faith I had.
I became this way because of them. Because of women.
There is no mercy for the people at the bottom.

There is no mercy for anyone.

Time to lowinhibmaxx

It must really be bad since you made multiple threads in short amount of time. Good luck

I don't know man. I'm at the end of the road. Writing my stupid thoughts just helps keep me distracted.

I'd try therapy, but imagine paying someone to listen to you. They don't give a shit about your life. I just want to vent to a friend or something, but I have none. I want to cry, but everyone will laugh. I can't relate to my peers. I can't speak to them. I have no confidence; every bit of it was hacked away at by others.

My family doesn't care either.

I got nothing left man. I quit my job a couple of days ago. Emailed my boss.

Last edited:
Same. But I'm such a low self-esteemcel, I dont blame people, I feel apologetic that anyone has to look my repulsive subhuman genetic trash face. I wouldnt even blame people if they kicked puddles and shouted abuse at me.

dont be, society should be for doing these horrible things to us

chill. bro. need to become low inhib and get these thoughts out if your head. get a target in life to piss the norms.. stare at them in streets. make them fear you. make them see the freak.

Autism spectrum disorder.

Same. But I'm such a low self-esteemcel, I dont blame people, I feel apologetic that anyone has to look my repulsive subhuman genetic trash face. I wouldnt even blame people if they kicked puddles and shouted abuse at me.

Yeah this is how I feel. I feel bad for other people who are forced to look at the disgusting piece of trash that is my face. I wonder how they are able to cope with it, must be tough.

At least you dont have a lazy eye. Try looking into people's eyes when youre used to hearing "why is your left eye shaking?"

You are destroyed

I love making people feel uncomfortable looking at me, i wish they had to gaze at me for all eternity

why would you try and look random people in the eye?

why would you try and look random people in the eye?

I can't help but look around at things when I'm outside, but having people around makes that impossible.

I want to look at them, but I also don't at the same time. I don't know what I'm supposed to do when I'm outside. Do you normally look at people? Or do you ignore them? Either one feels very uncomfortable for me.
chill. bro. need to become low inhib and get these thoughts out if your head. get a target in life to piss the norms.. stare at them in streets. make them fear you. make them see the freak.

Maybe I should just do that ngl. I'm always trying to make people feel comfortable.
Autism spectrum disorder.
I probably am ngl. Never went to the doctor to see though.

I can't help but look around at things when I'm outside, but having people around makes that impossible.

I want to look at them, but I also don't at the same time. I don't know what I'm supposed to do when I'm outside. Do you normally look at people? Or do you ignore them? Either one feels very uncomfortable for me.

Maybe I should just do that ngl. I'm always trying to make people feel comfortable.

I probably am ngl. Never went to the doctor to see though.
it is not normal to look people in the eye. if i ever accidentally look at someone in the eye on a train, i will look away. just ignore them.

Yeah this is how I feel. I feel bad for other people who are forced to look at the disgusting piece of trash that is my face. I wonder how they are able to cope with it, must be tough.
i also feel this way