Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Im slowly starting to become an inc*l

'becoming incel'

jfl

Hate to break it to him, but he already is one
quit engaging with content that makes you feel like this and get into some co-ed activities where you can engage with women in an atmosphere where they are friends and nothing more
Horrible advice. Engaging with women just makes me dislike them more
I bet the comment section has people flooding him with bluepills.
You bet right

There's no "turning into an Incel". You either are one or not, or you are one, in denial.

Also, just "Incel" being the world of the decade. Everyone says it, we are rent free in everyone's minds.

There's no "turning into an Incel". You either are one or not, or you are one, in denial.

Also, just "Incel" being the world of the decade. Everyone says it, we are rent free in everyone's minds.

Poor dude. He's basically being told he needs to jump through all kinds of hoops in order to qualify for a date.

:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:
aes8mq.JPG

He was born genetically impaired

I hope more men from Reddit join us.

Does such a co-ed space even exist? In the normalfagmaxxing thread in must read section the author could not think of a space with single women and I could not think of one either,

When will this retards understand that incel is a state of being ? You either are an incel or you are not

When I read this I imagine a black mass erupting from the guy like he's fucking turning into Venom or something.

Average Soydittor: "Just be confident bro"

Fucking kek. Really does prove the idea that 90% of fascist racist nazis :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: wouldn't even existing a woman took a bullet for the team and touched them.but chad only, even if it means an incel nazi uprising in 30 years time

Normies would rather assume the worst out of OP or that he is doing something wrong (as if life were just a series of moves in one giant puzzle) than realize he is probably some ugly retard who woman can't be around.

Wait until he finds out that he was an incel all along.