Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i'm slowly loosing my ability to read and write nowadays (cognitive abilities going haywire)

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
already 27 nearing 30s, and noticebly i'm turning autist or something,

just today at least 3 times i mistakenly wrote ;incest.is; instead of ;incels.is; in browser of my address bar to open this website, then nothing oppened and i was like tf is happening only to notice it later after hitting f5 many times that i misspelled it; :feelsrope:

similarly am also noticing it happening with my work where i ended up writing something else entirely on papers or on pdf reports etc while thinking over work stuff but subconscious was going on its own way; for e.g. i ended up writing "Animal" in place of "Anomaly" in a report for induction motor test and got scolded for those "typos" :feelscry:

and in reading too i often pick up similar sounding or spelled words in mind; then get confused over it like how t f it appeared here with work in hand or whatever i was reading about then have to reread it again to be sure what was that originally or where i misread it

if it continues for some days imma loose it up completely :feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

anybody else noticing being incel affecting your cognitive abilities ?

incest.is
el-risitas-juan-joya-borja.gif

Yes. Thinking has became harder. There are chemicals in the air

our minds are rotting

It’s over for cognitive impairedcels

Over for FreudianSlipcels

I need to ask:
What was the anomaly in the engine?

few people are able to accept the existence of the worm of ugliness

I need to ask:
What was the anomaly in the engine?
actually a motor, it was put under load test to determine amount of torque, slip etc, to see if it's ok to be used to run a belt but there was some anomalies in its operational characteristics so it is under evaluation for now and me and my bois were preparing this test report etc where i ended up typing 'animal' :fuk:

actually a motor, it was put under load test to determine amount of torque, slip etc, to see if it's ok to be used to run a belt but there was some anomalies in its operational characteristics so it is under evaluation for now and me and my bois were preparing this test report etc where i ended up typing 'animal' :fuk:
Do you mean that the motor had lost disproportionately too much torque in relation to the load?

Do you mean that the motor had lost disproportionately too much torque in relation to the load?
something like that yes, it is having issues in generating enough torque itself w.r.t. applied electric power etc; most likely fault in bearings or its cage rotor is having fractures in structure due to age; maintenance team gonna inspect inside it

just today at least 3 times i mistakenly wrote ;incest.is; instead of ;incels.is; in browser of my address bar to open this website, then nothing oppened and i was like tf is happening only to notice it later after hitting f5 many times that i misspelled it; :feelsrope:

similarly am also noticing it happening with my work where i ended up writing something else entirely on papers or on pdf reports etc while thinking over work stuff but subconscious was going on its own way; for e.g. i ended up writing "Animal" in place of "Anomaly" in a report for induction motor test and got scolded for those "typos" :feelscry:

and in reading too i often pick up similar sounding or spelled words in mind; then get confused over it like how t f it appeared here with work in hand or whatever i was reading about then have to reread it again to be sure what was that originally or where i misread it

if it continues for some days imma loose it up completely :feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

The same thing has been happening to me for a few years now regardless of what I do keep my brain sharp. I make extremely obvious mistakes in my work, mix words up and forget everything (I basically don't have a memory anymore).

I rarely interact with people in conversation so it could be that which is causing the cognitive decline. Humans are social animals and it's likely through socializing that our brains are best exercised and maintained.

im more ignorant , and mad

The same thing has been happening to me for a few years now regardless of what I do keep my brain sharp. I make extremely obvious mistakes in my work, mix words up and forget everything (I basically don't have a memory anymore).

I rarely interact with people in conversation so it could be that which is causing the cognitive decline. Humans are social animals and it's likely through socializing that our brains are best exercised and maintained.
Brutal. Condolences. I’m experiencing this as well currently. If we were allowed to live away from society with free food , water , housing , internet and all other essentials to survive we would probably have a peaceful stress free life compared to our hellscape life. Stress is a big factor on having a functional brain.

Brain rot.
Doesn’t help if you live a socially isolated lonely lifestyle with no friends and girlfriend to be with you. Scientifically being alone for a long time causes brain damage according to researches.

I’m sure our lack of a clear mind from constantly feeling anxiety doesn’t help us.
Lack of sleep from having long hours from wageslaving job can easily decrease brain power.
Poor diet and lack of exercise as many of let ourselves go when we realised it didn’t matter how fit we got when we are ugly.
And many many more factors.

Take care and may we be able to overcome this brain rot.
similar feels here brocels, thanks for words

i also told a neighbour here (without bringing inceldom things because he's sex haver) and he suggested i might be having impurities in blood or sugar imbalances ; some of early symptoms of diabetes and should get it checked;
who knows but i am afraid of going through cycles of medical faggotry as doc motherfuckers often get you ruined with lifelong prescriptions of meds and what not

something like that yes, it is having issues in generating enough torque itself w.r.t. applied electric power etc; most likely fault in bearings or its cage rotor is having fractures in structure due to age; maintenance team gonna inspect inside it
Thanks!

i also told a neighbour here (without bringing inceldom things because he's sex haver) and he suggested i might be having impurities in blood or sugar imbalances ; some of early symptoms of diabetes and should get it checked;
who knows but i am afraid of going through cycles of medical faggotry as doc motherfuckers often get you ruined with lifelong prescriptions of meds and what not
Preliminary diabetes exam is simple enough: jump a glucose sampling from your blood. You shouldn't definitely do it. But I do think what you experience is brain rot, because we all do it here. You'll probably experience difficulties in maintaining focus, irritability and memory loss.

This is 100% real and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
This happens to me as well.
I end up typing "rape" by accident, subconsciously, here or there.
You're suffering from depression.
Heard of Seasonal Affective Disorder? It's when you get depression from living in the season of winter.
You have Pussy Affective Disorder. Depression from lack of pussy.
This is why I'm fighting for Incelistan. To ensure each and every man gets the pussy he deserves.

Eating healthier is always a smart choice

I live with a brain injury so I get that feeling

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back