Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm slowly becoming unsensitive and numb

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
i can't feel the burning rage filling my soul anymore. my sleep quality is going to shit (i'm developing insomnia)

the only feeling i can recognize is sorrow, but soon it will all be gone too i believe.

the good side is that with this at least i can achieve some peace and not be disturbed by so much anger anymore.

sadness is more painful, but also more peaceful.

at the end of the day none of this shit matters. nothing matters. everything other than fucking a tight pussy is cope.

i don't have the motivation to study web development and programming shit anymore, with exception for some occasional bursts of energy that result in nothing more than only more sorrow.

this fucking world is so painful and cruel that the only choice we have is to become unsensitive to shit to not feel so much pain anymore.

gore videos, suicide notes and all of this shit seems to be some shit that people here watch, and tbh i don't feel much when seeing gore anymore too.

i wish i was a high iq chad slaying some pussy rn. but i'm browsing this forum posting this thread because i have no motivation to do other shit at the moment, while feeling back pain and also tired as fuck from having 4 hour sleep.

society failed us. our family failed us. our siblings failed us.

i'm grateful that i have this forum tho. it's the only place that i can relate with people.

every cope is pathetic. i can't fap properly, i can't program properly, i can't play vidya properly.

if i had good genes, i'd be scoring some pussy and i'd have motivation to wake up in the morning.

but it's all been decided when the defective sperm that would become me encountered an egg.

it's all been decided that i'm doomed to be a loser :incel:

After years of experiencing the curse of Ymir can kinda do that you bro

After years of experiencing the curse of Ymir can kinda do that you bro
:feelskek: damn, that was funny bro. but tbh, all of this shit is hilarious and sad at the same time

You have to find meaning beyond the predetermined paths. They aren't made for us. How doable that is, and if the alternative can even bring you happiness, that I do not know.

I wish I could be unsensitive and numb.
I try to train my mind to be empty, but it's hard.