Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm slightly annoyed by my normie classmates and their sense of humor, AITA?

What should I do?

• Bite the bullet and do nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell a teacher and become a pariah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★
Yes, I know AITA is :soy: as fuck, but bear my low verbal IQ, I couldn't phrase it any other way.

First off, my normie classmates noticed that a house in the vicinity of our school waves a flag of our country. They laughed about it, then they called the owner a nostalgic of fascism. This bugged me because I think fascism is just as valid a political solution as any other.

Then, they brought a flag of our country to our school for its day of celebration. I was actually fine with this, I made the mistake of bringing it up to my normie father and he asked if they were far right :soy: I told him of course they weren't.

But this week, they played a propaganda song of the era before the constitution, and one of them heard it and gave a Roman salute. This bothered me immensely. My father was alive at that time and he has nothing pretty to say about it. Add to that that I'm an ethnic and you can understand why I was butthurt about it. I said nothing because I'm high inhib.

The problem is, no one would take my side if I complained to someone. Not even the foids in my class complained, and foids are usually leftist. I don't want to be labeled a thin skin "ofendidito" but at the same time I don't want to stand it anymore. What is the optimal way for me to proceed in this situation?

Are you from the US?

Idc about that kinda stuff