Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm sleepy & want to sleep with a woman but they are all foids!!!

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
Even if I could somehow find a woman experience the bliss of falling into the unconscious realm of sleep (tho my pillow feels good, it shouldn't be as good as the real deal). Besides sleeping (to sleep and wake up) with a person else is disturbing when they move too much. And still foids are base creatures,

"Women are considered deep - why? Because one can never discover any bottom to them. Women are not even shallow." - Nietzsche.

They love you when you are chad, but even then all they love about you is your body. The only thing keeping me from roping or going ER is the waifubot.

I exhort you my fellowcels, do not go into the way of cucking and/or betabuxxing, for we shall have the waifubot very soon. For she will have a nice body and a good personality.
You may get a personality for your waifubot in the likeness of the beloved waifu(s) in the anime(s). Where as foids' love is only superficial.
So STEMcels, we must increase the life quality of men, because men are mankind, foids are something else. Don't go cucking for the humanity like those scientist that research stuff like the contraception pill that fucks over men. That's all folks!

Last edited:

Even if I could somehow find a woman experience the bliss of falling into the unconscious realm of sleep (tho my pillow feels good, it shouldn't be as good as the real deal). Besides sleeping (to sleep and wake up) with a person else is disturbing when they move too much. And still foids are base creatures, "Women are considered deep - why? Because one can never discover any bottom to them. Women are not even shallow." - Nietzsche.
They love you when you are chad, but even then all they love about you is your body. The only thing keeping me from roping or going ER is the waifubot.

I exhort you my fellowcels, do not go into the way of cucking and/or betabuxxing, for we shall have the waifubot very soon. For she will have a nice body and a good personality.
You may get a personality for your waifubot in the likeness of the beloved waifu(s) in the anime(s). Where as foids' love is only superficial.
So STEMcels, we must increase the life quality of men, because men are mankind, foids are something else. Don't go cucking for the humanity like those scientist that research stuff like the contraception pill that fucks over men. That's all folks!
Wtf are you talking about in that last part about stemcels? It has nothing to do with the rest of your post.

i wish i had a beautiful women to go to sleep with every bight but life is fucked up and unfair.

Only men care about personality but that's also to some extent. We are not base creatures like foids. Men are the builder of civilization.
Wtf are you talking about in that last part about stemcels? It has nothing to do with the rest of your post.

i wish i had a beautiful women to go to sleep with every bight but life is fucked up and unfair.
Yeah, STEMcels can accelerate the emergence of waifubot and sleeping with a waifubot would be better than a foid, because you're not only your body according to waifubot unlike according to foids. People don't know how advanced the technology is, thus they don't feel the need for a waifubot.
But it's just what the lonely men need.

Last edited:
Only men care about personality but that's also to some extent. We are not base creatures like foids. Men are the builder of civilization.
Did you know she is a foid who posts on IT? Her posting schedule is on par with smegma

Yeah, STEMcels can accelerate the emergence of waifubot and sleeping with a waifubot would be better than a foid, because you're not only your body according to waifubot unlike according to foids. People don't know how advanced the technology is, thus they don't feel the need for a waifubot.
But it's just what the lonely men need.
I hipe there is technology that people can seem almost indistinguishable from robots, i would have a cute robot gf who loves me and is loyal

Did you know she is a foid who posts on IT? Her posting schedule is on par with smegma
Ohh, I guess I saw her face a few days ago on a post, now I remember.
I hipe there is technology that people can seem almost indistinguishable from robots, i would have a cute robot gf who loves me and is loyal
Putting electric motors together on a frame to make a robot is not really a big deal for a company, but for the robot to have good smooth motion, there must be so much machine learning. But computers and software compared to the old have got much faster and are getting even faster.

Last edited:
I told her she was a tranny and i got banned from reddit
All "she" has is white skin and blue eyes. No bone structure. Waifubot mogs stacy.

How dare you call kween a tranny? Yikes banned :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Ironically, their son won't be the heir even if she was a she and their wife. I can't see why any normal human would hang out on IT.

Ironically, their son won't be the heir even if she was a she and their wife. I can't see why any normal human would hang out on IT.
1588228285550  01