Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IM sitting next to a foid rnnn

MuscleManlet

MuscleManlet

Banned
-
Holy shit guys ok not a larp im actually in a library, and there was a vagina haver human sitting on her laptop working. Im on like week 2 of nofap so all i can think about is jizz. Im a giga manlet so sitting down next to people hides my flaws. I walked up to her and was like “Hi can I work alongside you? I’m more productive near other productive people and you seem like you’re a hard worker” (huge autist btw so this was using all my energy to NT maxx my speech) And she said yes so I am sitting here now such a giga virgin fucking vibrating.
I’m typing this into a google doc on low computer brightness so nobody can see. I have to copy paste speenrun post this shit nobody can know i use incel website fuark this is the closest ill ever get to another woman guys I guess i can die now. I should also actually do my work while im here. Wish me luck bros

42982.jpg

I’m typing this into a google doc on low computer brightness so nobody can see. I have to copy paste speenrun post this shit nobody can know i use incel website
The network staff sure know:feelshehe:

vagina haver human

brutal. and if you are using public wifi you are toast.

Vagina haver sounds like some woke shit that wont offend faggots

That line sounded autistic as fuck. Did she make a word face when she said you can sit there or something. I bet she immediately got on her phone to text her friends or Chad that a creeper is sitting next to her.

Holy shit guys ok not a larp im actually in a library, and there was a vagina haver human sitting on her laptop working. Im on like week 2 of nofap so all i can think about is jizz. Im a giga manlet so sitting down next to people hides my flaws. I walked up to her and was like “Hi can I work alongside you? I’m more productive near other productive people and you seem like you’re a hard worker” (huge autist btw so this was using all my energy to NT maxx my speech) And she said yes so I am sitting here now such a giga virgin fucking vibrating.
I’m typing this into a google doc on low computer brightness so nobody can see. I have to copy paste speenrun post this shit nobody can know i use incel website fuark this is the closest ill ever get to another woman guys I guess i can die now. I should also actually do my work while im here. Wish me luck bros
Give her a grape :feelsaww: