Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm similar to this guy on dcard in which i have no money issues but my looks is far too below average to get a GF

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

Both my parents are doctors and I do decently at school and is expected to do a decent job at career (yeah decent is not enough if you are 5'5'' and ugly), that guy is also ruined by his height (5'3'') but is rich though, still incel (that guy even tried having panthers)

i just clicked on it

i think it is a chinese virus :feelswhat:

i just clicked on it

i think it is a chinese virus :feelswhat:
it's not a virus it's a taiwnaese site
it's your site
get ublock and try again

Both my parents are doctors and I do decently at school and is expected to do a decent job at career (yeah decent is not enough if you are 5'5'' and ugly), that guy is also ruined by his height (5'3'') but is rich though, still incel (that guy even tried having panthers)
He's actually the average height for a woman in Taiwan. So as long as he's rich, he should be able to find some desperate poor bitch to marry him. Might have to get the paternity of all his kids tested though. Better yet he should let his wife know ahead of time he's going to get all of his kids paternity tested just so she won't bother cheating lol.

Last edited:
no
He's actually the average height for a woman in Taiwan. So as long as he's rich, he should be able to find some desperate poor bitch to marry him. Might have to get the paternity of all his kids tested though. Better yet he should let his wife know ahead of that he's going to get all of his kids paternity tested just so she won't bother cheating lol.
no average height is 5'8''

edit the average height of a WOMAN

@SlayerSlayer

Many recent articles
follow suit
Because I feel that girls care about different things
So I will list more about my own conditions.

own conditions ⬇️

Body: 160/about 45 (thin)

Appearance: Pupu's passerby face

Hairstyle: cool black short hair

Working hours: about 3 hours a day on average, task-oriented, free vacation

Salary: Confidential but can give an analogy, that is, you can eat in any restaurant you want every day, and you don't need to look at the menu price when ordering

Education: Go to a school in the United States, if it is certified according to Taiwan standards, it is a master's degree

Family: A very ordinary small family with only very open-minded and easy-going parents

Personality: Confident, independent, responsible (although I say XD, I believe I have the ability to take good care of my family)

Bonus points: If you can buy a house by yourself, you can continue to buy it in the future, and it is no problem to buy it in your favorite county or city

Disadvantages: too short, may not be able to hold you, single mother and child without love experience

Interests: Traveling, going abroad to play, raising pets (cats, dogs, mice, I tried raising and while abroad) and many others

Skills: Can cook, but can't sing and dance and any musical instruments QQ

Conditions of an ideal girlfriend ⬇️

Hairstyle: like long hair
Appearance: Either pretty or cute
Personality: Simple and cute, easy to get along with, relaxed and happy together, makes me smile

Bonus conditions: fair skin, good skin quality, can accompany me to play abroad (I will pay)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back