Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im sick

W

Westcoastincel

Banned
-
So I'm really sick, have a big headache and feel physically weak but the worst thing about it is that no one is here to take care of me, no one to talk to and make me feel better. I can only imagine being really old and going through this again. I can only imagine what it must feel like to have someone take care of you or even just talk to, the holidays are depressing if you have no one :(

Westcoastincel said:
So I'm really sick, have a big headache and feel physically weak but the worst thing about it is that no one is here to take care of me, no one to talk to and make me feel better. I can only imagine being really old and going through this again. I can only imagine what it must feel like to have someone take care of you or even just talk to, the holidays are depressing if you have no one :(
Get better soon brocel

Westcoastincel said:
alsalsk said:
Get better soon brocel
Cheers, never celebrated that stuff and Christmas is usally too depressing for me anyway with all the normie parties I'm not invited to

I think I just had the flu, which I took no medicine for. Might be just ending, not sure, but it does suck to have no one there for you.

im lucky to hardly get sick ever, but when i do holy fuck....

Hope you get better soon man. :/

Dude.. dude.. you mad girls and your friends arent texting you asking if you are alright? Mad bro? I am.. because I am ill too

Hahaha karma you stupid mongrel

off yourself seriously, you're pathetic

NekoStance said:

Ha you're so obsessed with me.

NekoStance said:

Why do you hate him ?

what about your family members

ArtoriasWolf said:
what about your family members

I live with them so thats good since they give me shelter but they dont cater to me like a gf could.