Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm sick so of seeing short women with tall men

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
I made a previous thread about this, however I feel like I didn't express my hatred in it enough. I stopped going to the gym that all my friends went to because it was packed with short girl tall boy couples, there was one I saw that infuriated me so much I started getting emotional in the gym and left right there and then. I had the urge to grab a nearby barbell and beat both of them to de*th but my common sense of course stopped me, when I arrived home I sat on my gaming chair and was daydreaming about it for nearly an hour straight.

Over for expectationcels

The time will come when we can publicly execute these "couples".

It's legalized pedophilia

I made a previous thread about this, however I feel like I didn't express my hatred in it enough. I stopped going to the gym that all my friends went to because it was packed with short girl tall boy couples, there was one I saw that infuriated me so much I started getting emotional in the gym and left right there and then. I had the urge to grab a nearby barbell and beat both of them to de*th but my common sense of course stopped me, when I arrived home I sat on my gaming chair and was daydreaming about it for nearly an hour straight.
Same

Short women are incel factories. Its insane jfl
It makes sense really since they would be incels themselves if we changed their chromosomes pre birth.