Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm sick of this life

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
I just see no way out, to be content never mind feel "happy". It's been too long like this year after year and now decade after decade, 3 decades since I was legally old enough to have sex and nothing has changed. Only the passage of time is different, people get older, your family die, your pets die and you are older and look even worse. Grey hair coming in, hair on the forehead recessing, jowls forming. Any noticeable muscle disappearing and getting a stomach paunch. What chance do I really have now 4 years away from 50 being still a virgin and more isolated and alone than ever? Seriously!

I start a new job Tuesday, seasonal work until November and I know it'll go badly and people will judge me negatively. I just want a chance to live a regular life and even if alone just given a chance of a stable job at least so I can afford the basics. If I get rejected then my health will suffer more in all ways. It shouldn't be such a struggle, I hate living in my shitty town in England, I'd rather be in India in a poor part with a wife and family, [I say this as a sub5 white man] I actually felt jealous when I saw some guy making a living collecting scrap or swimming through sewage, at the end of the day he came home to a loving wife and kids. I'll never have that, it's all a fucking scam. I hate this living hell!

Last edited:
I'm sorry bro :feelsbadman:
I'm in my early thirties but I already realized that things never change, if not for the worse.
Unfortunately nobody in this fucking society cares about us, to them we are privileged and entitled :feelsclown:

I'm really unhappy to be still alive. I plan to kill myself since my age of 10 years and I have not enough courage to finish with my shitty reality. Even the life of other incels seems to be too happy for me. I have been under antidepressants for 15 years to avoid a complete failure.

Life is brutal as an incel. Im only on my thirties and i have no reason to keep living besides my parents. And i know that things are only getting worse and worse. My mental and physical health keeps deteriorating, my hopes dissolve in front of my eyes, most copes dont work anymore...
Except for my suicide, every other aspect of my life is out of my control.

Good luck bro, its always nice to read you around here. I hope i can live as long as you, to be honest. And i admire the way you left your last job. I hope it gets better for you somehow.

Why dont you go after filipinas? , But yeah i know how you feel , next month ill be 26 and i already feel like a grandpa. And i never got to enjoy anything in my life and things will never improve for me unless my stupid mother dies and i get insurance cash to start living for real.

Why dont you go after filipinas? , But yeah i know how you feel , next month ill be 26 and i already feel like a grandpa. And i never got to enjoy anything in my life and things will never improve for me unless my stupid mother dies and i get insurance cash to start living for real.

They don't want me, they can get younger chadlites now that are struggling in the west, I'm old but not a wanted richer older guy to manipulate and fleece of his money. I have no value to any female on earth!

They don't want me, they can get younger chadlites now that are struggling in the west, I'm old but not a wanted richer older guy to manipulate and fleece of his money. I have no value to any female on earth!

Well...Then why dont you visit tacoland indigenous municipalities in oaxaca and fuck goblinas? They should be way more easy than filipinas.

Well...Then why dont you visit tacoland indigenous municipalities in oaxaca and fuck goblinas? They should be way more easy than filipinas.
Intercontinental flights are fucking expensive. Plus I guess he does not speak spanish. And being alone and inexperienced in Mexico can be dangerous. That's not exactly a safe country.

Intercontinental flights are fucking expensive. Plus I guess he does not speak spanish. And being alone and inexperienced in Mexico can be dangerous. That's not exactly a safe country.

Hmm , I think i should work as a tourist guide for fellowcels if mods give me back my DMs , I think my engRish is good enough for that.

i'm almost 24 and still a kissless virgin. i'm worried i will never ascend

You are 46? Thats fucking brutal. How did you make it this far. Most people here are in their early 20s including myself I cannot imagine going past 30 and still being an incel.:cryfeels::cryfeels: Good luck to you whatever happens

I'm bored out of my skull

man get gaslighted into oblivion to appeal to society and " be better

while woman do jack shit , get all the attention and can demand money for sex

this world is utterly gynocentric and favors woman

just dont play , it really is a scam , and your just putting in effort for nothing

Am I the only one who looks at these posts as larp? I feel like there really arent any 40+ year olds here it just has to be a larp to garnish sympathy because if anyone is older than that an virgin the chances of them having killed themselves already are atronomical. I never believe any post that has an age over 30 in the description because you would have thought they'd have moved on by now and just accepted their fate.

Am I the only one who looks at these posts as larp? I feel like there really arent any 40+ year olds here it just has to be a larp to garnish sympathy because if anyone is older than that an virgin the chances of them having killed themselves already are atronomical. I never believe any post that has an age over 30 in the description because you would have thought they'd have moved on by now and just accepted their fate.
My uncle is 55 and lives alone. He has nobody.

I wish it was a larp and I'm not after sympathy and I don't want any! I got drunk yesterday and just felt more confident to vent about stuff. Why do some of you youngcels think you reach a certain age 30 - 40 and you're suddenly not incel and a girlfriend/wife appears by magic? Or your sex drive disappears so you don't even fap and care anymore? Or you just kill yourself, so easy :feelsrope:?

Poor oldcel :cryfeels: im gonna be just like you in the future

I'm really unhappy to be still alive. I plan to kill myself since my age of 10 years and I have not enough courage to finish with my shitty reality. Even the life of other incels seems to be too happy for me. I have been under antidepressants for 15 years to avoid a complete failure.
I wonder why you feel this way?

This is the best joke I have never heard !
try to stop being relying on drugs is my advice
atleast minimize it down to 1!

For instance I only smoke. Dont drink,not on antidepressants,no drugs.

try to stop being relying on drugs is my advice
atleast minimize it down to 1!

For instance I only smoke. Dont drink,not on antidepressants,no drugs.
Antidepressants helped me a lot, and so side effects whatsover. But of course I hope I won't have to take them for many years. I'll try to discontinue them next year.

Just bullshit tbh, every time i wake up I am so content, but then I realise that I am ugly and it crashes down on me like a wave, I can't even watch tv anymore cus it's only attractive people

That is fate as an incel. Want to die, think up a roping plan, lose your nerve, or go through with it and fail, repeat

Antidepressants helped me a lot, and so side effects whatsover. But of course I hope I won't have to take them for many years. I'll try to discontinue them next year.
*no side effects

It ain't easy nature, has no mercy.

you must not have a clue about the amount of balls and guts required to actually kill yourself.

I wish it was a larp too. I am 36 , and incel, its fucking brutal ,in my life I have learned many things, two of them are: agepill is the worst , teen love is very important

I just see no way out, to be content never mind feel "happy". It's been too long like this year after year and now decade after decade, 3 decades since I was legally old enough to have sex and nothing has changed. Only the passage of time is different, people get older, your family die, your pets die and you are older and look even worse. Grey hair coming in, hair on the forehead recessing, jowls forming. Any noticeable muscle disappearing and getting a stomach paunch. What chance do I really have now 4 years away from 50 being still a virgin and more isolated and alone than ever? Seriously!

I start a new job Tuesday, seasonal work until November and I know it'll go badly and people will judge me negatively. I just want a chance to live a regular life and even if alone just given a chance of a stable job at least so I can afford the basics. If I get rejected then my health will suffer more in all ways. It shouldn't be such a struggle, I hate living in my shitty town in England, I'd rather be in India in a poor part with a wife and family, [I say this as a sub5 white man] I actually felt jealous when I saw some guy making a living collecting scrap or swimming through sewage, at the end of the day he came home to a loving wife and kids. I'll never have that, it's all a fucking scam. I hate this living hell!
what made you think you would create family in india
it would be same shit plus you would be defecating publicly

but yeah your story is really sad i hope you can somehow make urself feel better

what made you think you would create family in india
it would be same shit plus you would be defecating publicly

but yeah your story is really sad i hope you can somehow make urself feel better

I meant if I had born an Indian in India that lives that way.

Incels are a failure to life itself. What did you expect? You built a world of copes to compensate for your lack of courage to rope before that.:feelsthink::blackpill: