Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IM SICK OF THESE FUCKING WHORES

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
SO I WAS ON YOUTUBE AND I FOUND A VIDEO OF AN INCELS SUICIDE VIDEO AND I LOOK AT THE COMMENTS AND GUESS WHAT I SEE A WOMEN SAYING THAT IF SHE KNEW HIM SHE WOULD GLADLY DATE HIM THAT FUCKING LYING WHORE I WOULD LOVE TO JUST STRANGLE HER TO DEATH WITH A CHAIN AND HANG HER IN MY BACKYARD SO I COULD THROW STUFF AT HER CORPSE

Virtue signaling.

SO I WAS ON YOUTUBE AND I FOUND A VIDEO OF AN INCELS SUICIDE VIDEO AND I LOOK AT THE COMMENTS AND GUESS WHAT I SEE A WOMEN SAYING THAT IF SHE KNEW HIM SHE WOULD GLADLY DATE HIM THAT FUCKING LYING WHORE I WOULD LOVE TO JUST STRANGLE HER TO DEATH WITH A CHAIN AND HANG HER IN MY BACKYARD SO I COULD THROW STUFF AT HER CORPSE
Every single woman says the same attention whoring bullshit
"If he was alive I'd totally would have dated him"

No...no you really wouldn't. And I guarantee you there will be another incel in your area who will blow his brains out or commit mass murder. So where was that guy you'd give a chance too? Fuck women.

That’d be funny to get an incel’s pic from FA dating then going on another subreddit talking about how they suicided because they were incel. Women saying “oh, I would’ve gone out with him, he seemed sweet!” Then you say he’s alive and they’re backtracking like a typical cuck politician.

That’d be funny to get an incel’s pic from FA dating then going on another subreddit talking about how they suicided because they were incel. Women saying “oh, I would’ve gone out with him, he seemed sweet!” Then you say he’s alive and they’re backtracking like a typical cuck politician.
This is actually absolutely ingenious. Someone make this happen. The reaction would be priceless.

Shouldn't be emotionally blackmailing ppl like that anyway tbh

Every single woman says the same attention whoring bullshit
"If he was alive I'd totally would have dated him"

No...no you really wouldn't. And I guarantee you there will be another incel in your area who will blow his brains out or commit mass murder. So where was that guy you'd give a chance too? Fuck women.
The incels who sui and you guys could've been a better boyfriend then their current ones. Too bad we never had a chance.

It's virtue signaling

Virtue signaling.

Only when the guy threatens to sui. When he doesn't, it's all the same platitudes (shower, gym, clothing, go out, etc.). MEANWHILE, if it's a female feeling "lonely" the comments are all "You're beautiful!!! You're such a queen!!!" she doesn't need to shower, go to the gym, get new clothing, approach guys, no no no. She's perfect without lifting a finger. Men have to do all the work.

Females swarm to dead men for virtue signaling. Don't let it get to you it's their typical retard behavior.

show us the vid

Only when the guy threatens to sui. When he doesn't, it's all the same platitudes (shower, gym, clothing, go out, etc.). MEANWHILE, if it's a female feeling "lonely" the comments are all "You're beautiful!!! You're such a queen!!!" she doesn't need to shower, go to the gym, get new clothing, approach guys, no no no. She's perfect without lifting a finger. Men have to do all the work.
They don't take threats seriously, it's only after death that they suddenly change their tune and start acting like they cared all along. They're all sociopaths.

it’s like when a mass murder happens and everyone goes “my heart goes out to the loved ones of the deceased”. They don’t actually care they do it to seem like good people.

it’s like when a mass murder happens and everyone goes “my heart goes out to the loved ones of the deceased”. They don’t actually care they do it to seem like good people.

This.

They just like to bandwagon about (fake) caring every time a mass murder happens on the news. They also like to appear as 'good' people in social media jfl in this faux fuckity

It'll be ok, Hannibal.

Lmao this. People are conditioned to pretend to give fucks and virtue signal like crazy.

lol she is just trying to look like a good person to make up for all the cum she guzzles on the regular