Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm SICK of teachers being valorized

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Did teachers make your life hell

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Teachers are not heroes. Teachers are not angels. Teachers are not overpaid. Teachers are BULLIES who created the school system that brings incels so much suffering. At any point any one of them could stop it.

Getting YELLED AT for honest mistakes, 90% of high school was just teachers taking out their stress on kids. The worst part is that it is foid dominated and they cannot leave their biases aside. They always target males with their vitriol. I have nightmares about some of my teachers who thought it was appropriate to yell in my face, humiliate me, mock me, and condescend me. I will nevER forget.

I agree, i fucking hate them all
I remember eveyone at the last day of HS was crying/hugging teachers while i was nearly laughing, glad i left that cringe shithole :ahegao:

Nah most teachers were alright

Most were okay but some were very immature and obviously enjoyed the power they had.

Teachers will only like you if you’re high IQ or good looking

I don't know I still have "thoughts" about some of the more attractive ones. Plus 0- 16 was the most happy time of my life.
The Goldbergs Teacher GIF by ABC Network

Teachers are narcopath leftist toilets.

They literally just got done riding the cock carousel in college and they get teaching jobs. They are there to indoctrinate your kids, ingratiate them into the system, and teach them how to be soy infused degenerates.

You wanted to say underpaid?
Yes. My point is that they have cushy jobs with built in holidays multiple times a year, which is more than most people can ask for. And they have to teach fucking school level work which they probably know front to back already. They do not deserve raises.