Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im sick of my brain

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
i feel sick and my head is spinning. today my OCD has been especially bad. i hear random words my parents said before playing back in the silence, i keep thinking "do this" and other things for every fucking object i touch or interact with. I hate it. I am going insane and my head is in so much pain.

The schizo arc is the beginning of enlightenment dear friend :feelsYall:

have you taken your olanzapine brocel? So sorry it happens to you, OCD sucks.

Last edited:
it started with me saying mentalyl to myself to not do certain tasks my OCD wanted as a cope and it worked at first... but now that way of coping has turned into intrusive thoughts i think whenever i do anything no matter how fucking small. it overwhelms my brain and makes me want to throw up. i can no longer sit in a quiet room and hear the silence, i just hear "leave it" "do it" "dont do anything" "dont respond". ITS DRIVING ME FUCKIGN ISNANE AND THIS HAS BEEN HAPPEINING FOR YEARS NOW. I CANT STAND THE THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD I WANT PEACE AND FUCKIGN SILENCE.

I have OCD too, Particularly my wrist and nose is the main concern, The rest i for some weird reason dont give af about, Yes i got bigass ugly eyes and im ugly as shit, But fuck having a half jew nose.

have you taken your olanzapine brocel? So sorry it happens to you, OCD sucks.
i have but sadly it doesnt do much other than damage my thinking skills. thank you so much for caring about me.

I'm glad i don't have OCD. Imagine being afraid of bacteria. It's what you are made out of. We are 99% bacteria and 1% human.

Correct me if i'm wrong but all people with OCD have germaphobia.

thank you so much for caring about me.
you're welcome : )

no but i used to be very scared of touching anything i didnt own. i would wash my hands like 20 times a day and if i messed up the process for washing like if i didnt do a certain amount of steps or use a certain amount of presses of soap i would restart and do it again
Damn, that mental illness must really suck. I haven't used soap in 6 years. I wonder why people get OCD in the first place. It must be because of a nutritional deficiency but also brainwash to an extent. Parents telling you to wash your hands, the media and medical industry is also telling you to wash and disinfect all the time, it gets to peoples heads and they get OCD.

Damn, that mental illness must really suck. I haven't used soap in 6 years. I wonder why people get OCD in the first place. It must be because of a nutritional deficiency but also brainwash to an extent. Parents telling you to wash your hands, the media and medical industry is also telling you to wash and disinfect all the time, it gets to peoples heads and they get OCD.
Germaphobia is the least weird thing about OCD. Some people check their doors or stoves 20 times to make sure they're locked and turned off. Like bro, is 3 times not enough? You can make a video of yourself which would be faster than checking 20 times.

You NEED to listen to the voices in your head. Become a hERo:society: