Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm sick of looking like a rapist

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
I was walking home from work and saw this older lady walking ahead of me. I've seen her at least 50 or so times. We live in the same apartment complex. We live in the same building. We live in the same floor. We even live in the same hallway for crying out loud (long ass hallway to be fair)! Yet, when I try to get go through the same gate she is going through directly after her she panicked and started looking at me weird and even did one of those lady panic moans. She then scurries off while keeping an eye on me like she's never fucking seen my ass before. I've even put my hand up in a fake-wave in her direction before. Am I that fucking ugly she just completely not remembers me? If not me then not even my clothes? I wear a pretty unique jacket most of the time. Or remembers my shoes? SOMETHING!??

No. I know the answer. She has no memory of me. Nor does the lady at work that uses a cane so sometimes I try and hold the door open for her. Or that girl a few years back that worked at the store and I went into her line multiple times hoping we'd have nice conversation at some point. No. None of them even remember my frame. Completely invisible to them. All over my city it's the same thing. Completely and utterly invisible to women. And I will be for the rest of my life. Because they know I'm a rapist because they could see it in my personality.

It happens if you're ogre

I'm sick of looking like a terrorist, but that's the perks of being a sand nigger in a 1st world country

I legit look like a rapist.

I legit look like a rapist.

That's happened to me before :cryfeels: