Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I'm sick of girls acting innocent when they hang out with a specific guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 30339
  • Start date
Deleted member 30339

Deleted member 30339

SoberCel
-
I was walking alone in a park yesterday, just doing the usual night walk session when I do when I feel like shit.
I went past some benches and then I saw two of my friends sitting alone drinking beer, they started waving at me and calling me to come over.
It was a foid friend that I've had a crush on and rejected before and a male friend that i haven't seen in a long time.

Now, he always has intentions of fucking every girl he meets and he always gets what he wants.
He's that type of dude that acts playful and then gets the poon.
As for the foid, I met her outside while i was going out to buy some clothes 2 weeks ago, she told me that she started texting him and that she planned on hanging out with him. Me knowing she also has motives.

Anyway, I came up to them and they were really touchy, hugging each other and kissing others on the cheek, acting really playful and innocent.
She was drunk and she was all over him. As they were playing i was sitting on a bench next to them. Just feeling awkward and me not being able to get a gf it really stung a bit but I ignored it. When it was time to go home, she wanted him to follow her to the nearest bus stop.
As we were walking to the bus stop they were holding hands all the way as i was behind them the whole time, seeing them being so joyful and happy in that moment of flirtatious manner really started pissing me off. Then I went walked off onto some other street to avoid the situation.
I hid behind some wall and started spying on them. They wondered where I went, after the confusion, they sat down and held hands the entire time while he was cracking jokes as she laughed the entire time.
As I witnessed it I went home feeling like a fucking loser.

I felt as my heart sank, I cannot describe the anger and envy that went through me.
Even tho I missed out on teenage love I really can't cope with it, trying to not be angry at people that have a better love life is difficult.

Brutal. Must have been so agonizing.
Don't worry brocel, they'll break later in life.

It was a foid friend that I've had a crush on and rejected before and a male friend that i haven't seen in a long time.
When will incels understand that you have NO friends, especially femoid friends you just boosting their self esteem

Couples like to do that : humiliate celibate males. They asked you to come in order to cuck you, to make you watch them enjoying life so that they could enjoy it even more by comparison. The more time you spend in that situation, the more you feel miserable, and the more they feel superior. That's because sex havers are sadistic by nature.

In that case, I would have just said hello and pretended I have something urgent to attend. Don't you ever fall in this trap again boyo.

Couples like to do that : humiliate celibate males. They asked you to come in order to cuck you, to make you watch them enjoying life so that they could enjoy it even more by comparison. The more time you spend in that situation, the more you feel miserable, and the more they feel superior. That's because sex havers are sadistic by nature.

In that case, I would have just said hello and pretended I have something urgent to attend. Don't you ever fall in this trap again boyo.
noted

When will incels understand that you have NO friends, especially femoid friends you just boosting their self esteem

Why did you even go to them?

while he was cracking jokes as she laughed the entire time.
That is really ragefuel. Sometimes I see girls having laugh spikes and I can't make out what the guy is saying. It's like they have some kind of secret button they can press to hyper excite a girl, because I think they put in 0 effort.

literally cuckolded

I was autistic and i couldn't say no. I'm too much of a pussy
You need to realize that foids especially are NOT your friends.

That is really ragefuel. Sometimes I see girls having laugh spikes and I can't make out what the guy is saying. It's like they have some kind of secret button they can press to hyper excite a girl, because I think they put in 0 effort.
yeah that's just how foids act around chad :feelskek: teehee you're so funny

They are subconsciously trying to mock you by PDA. Brutal.

You did that to yourself by hanging out with them in the first place

Unforced error. Why be a third wheel? Such an obvious situation to avoid.

Lmao this tbh

Sperg moment sticking around for more than a single minute .

you should've gone EY (Eren Yeager) on them

@erenyeager

They do. Avoid couples at all costs. I once went hang out with my friend who is married. His brother in law happened to also be there, who I like, so no problem. But his wife was also there. So eventually someone suggested we go out for pizza. So there I am going out in public, me a single incel, with two happy couples at the restaurant. Was brutal.

Only good thing is that one couple is now divorced, and the other friend his wife is getting very fat.

Women get wet to the fact that their Chad bfs mogg the shit out of other males,literal ape brain.At least apes are cool and hit their chest and are more subtle,but these pricks assert dominance with mind games and gaslighting.

At least apes are cool and hit their chest and are more subtle,but these pricks assert dominance with mind games and gaslighting.
Apes are based. JFL if you don't ape maXx in 2021

Why dafuq did you Went with Them??????

Wtf , Just gtfo

If they aren’t in a relationship, then I hope the foid lives a shit life for eternity.

That's tragic thankfully I don't have any Friends so don't have to witness that level of bullshit.

Personality-mogged again :feelskek: