Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm sick of ethnics here lying about preferring their own whores over cumwhores

Rapist

Rapist

Had an account here before the Big Bang
★★★★★
Let's be real, nobody in the right mind is going to choose this
Indian Skin Tone: Indian Makeup & Beauty Tips | Nykaa's Beauty Book

over this
Dear White Women, Are You Abusing Your Racial Privilege?

Also whenever an ethnic shows the type of foid they prefer in their own race, it's always some lightskin whore who might as well be white.
Portrait Of Beautiful Young Muslim Arabian Woman Wearing White Hijab  Looking At Camera, Close Up Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image.  Image 124947683.

There is nothing wrong with preferring cumwhores. If you're an incel, it doesn't matter what your preferences are, since you won't be able to get anything in the first place. Just try to make a clear distinction between your preferences and minimum so that the whiteys don't sperg out on you.

You're supposed to be attracted to your kind biologically

According to what source? Realistically, this is only true among whites.

Indian Skin Tone: Indian Makeup & Beauty Tips | Nykaa's Beauty Book's Beauty Book

over this

Also whenever an ethnic shows the type of foid they prefer in their own race, it's always some lightskin whore who might as well be white.
Portrait Of Beautiful Young Muslim Arabian Woman Wearing White Hijab  Looking At Camera, Close Up Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image.  Image 124947683.

There is nothing wrong with preferring cumwhores. If you're an incel, it doesn't matter what your preferences are, since you won't be able to get anything in the first place. Just try to make a clear distinction between your preferences and minimum so that the whiteys don't sperg out on you.
cope I am not obsessed about cumskin foids

You can find lots of related stuff like this

yeah, being attracted to white girls is natural but i am also attracted to the women from my own race.
i think it depends on how good looking your women are, if you're a curry then you're going to be obsessed with white women more than a sand or a chink. the only difference between ethnic males and ethnic females is that females can get white males while ethnics men can't get white women.

yeah, being attracted to white girls is natural but i am also attracted to the women from my own race.
i think it depends on how good looking your women are, if you're a curry then you're going to be obsessed with white women more than a sand or a chink.
Curry foids are so damn ugly I cant blame curries for anything Ihave seen them done.

Curry foids are so damn ugly I cant blame curries for anything Ihave seen them done.
i am no curry but i don't have a problem with fucking an abo curry woman as long as she doesn't have a moustache.
unibrows are tolerable since i have one myself.

These aren't direct proof of a racial preferences rooted in biology, but they *do* point to it. The links above all suggest that humans have a preference for the familiarity, and are biased towards it, and may be averse to things that are not familiar to them.

Last edited:

These aren't direct proof of a racial preferences rooted in biology, but they *do* point to it. The links above all suggest that humans have a preference for the familiarity, and are biased towards it, and may be averse to things that are not familiar to them.
I think our attraction towards good-looking things is stronger.

^ final argument

i like white women,they are obviously very attractive but i prefer brown women of my own race,your racial genetics make you choose women of your color so you can spread your genetics of the the racial stock you belong to,its in everybody's DNA

^ final argument

i like white women,they are obviously very attractive but i prefer brown women of my own race,your racial genetics make you choose women of your color so you can spread your genetics of the the racial stock you belong to,its in everybody's DNA
Liar Liar GrAY on fire

I'm attracted to attractive women. "Attractive" white girls often have the bodies of little boys. If you like that, you're a homosexual.

If I ACTUALLY had a choice between multiple attractive femoids, I would unironically factor things like personality into my decision. If a foid is a total bitch or a gold digger it makes a big difference. Also in the US white foids tend to be entitled and narcissistic, of course not all, but that’s a reason I might choose a foid of a different race, again if I even got the chance which is highly unlikely.

I have never been in a position where I got to have a racial preference let alone any kind of preference at all. I’m guessing nearly everyone here hasn’t either. So I don’t think any of us are well informed enough to make an educated decision on who we’d choose by race.

Indian Skin Tone: Indian Makeup & Beauty Tips | Nykaa's Beauty Book's Beauty Book

over this

I’m white and while I prefer my own race I’d probably take any woman who’d give me a chance and wasn’t extremely overweight. :feelsokman:

Latinas and arabs mog white foids, and I say this as a whitecel

over this

I'm white so it's OK for me to like white women

I'm attracted to attractive women. "Attractive" white girls often have the bodies of little boys. If you like that, you're a homosexual.
cope,you wish you have a white woman

Projecting much?
I'm not projecting anything. I'm admitting I prefer white foids, since they're the most attractive group during a foid's prime. I'm making everyone here admit that as well.

who's lying here, I see the opposite end of the extreme much often, ethnics obsessing over cumskin foids.
Copers here are lying, and it's only people like @Indracel that are blatantly honest.

ethnic mad that ethnics don't simp enough for white whores

on that .is type beat!

based, whenever i had oneitis it was for similar looking woman tbh, i legit felt like we would get along really well because of the similarity, and that would probably mean many children.... too bad all women are whores now!!!!!!!!

I'm not projecting anything. I'm admitting I prefer white foids, since they're the most attractive group during a foid's prime. I'm making everyone here admit that as well.
Cuckery

ethnic mad that ethnics don't simp enough for white whores

on that .is type beat!

based, whenever i had oneitis it was for similar looking woman tbh, i legit felt like we would get along really well because of the similarity, and that would probably mean many children.... too bad all women are whores now!!!!!!!!
I'm mad at the delusions and lies they cope with.

"but have been unable to determine whether this difference is biological or stems from socioeconomic variables".

also it was conducted in Iceland where everyone looks similar and the population is low,

do you even read your own obscure studies bro
It seems I was right. This is mainly true for cumskins because both the men and women are more attractive than other races.

no, I prefer black women over white women not that I have a chance with either.

Liar Liar GrAY on fire
Just because you are a race cuck doesn't mean you have to project it on everyone. I would love to fuck a black woman with a fat ass and big tits over a white one

Just because you are a race cuck doesn't mean you have to project it on everyone. I would love to fuck a black woman with a fat ass and big tits over a white one
@IncelCream

Most sheboons are obese retard. Also I'm talking about choosing average white foid over their ethnic counterpart.

I prefer mixed and white chicks but I also like black women

cumwhores begin to crack around 27, I notice that ethnic whores don't age so horribly.

I'd fuck foids of all races provided they don't have unibrow or mustache

I agree

0ae07ff4da34dc0484571cb12dcefe42

Im not obsessed with cumskin whores I'd rather be with a foid like this

I dont think that's true.

Apparently there was originally only one blonde male at some point in the past. All blonde people have the same common ancestor. So even back in pre-egyptian times even ethnic people wanted to fuck white blonde people.

Not true for shitskins boyo. Every shitskin on a subconscious level knows his race's inferiority

study was done on whites. Not shitskins. Do a study purely on shitksins.
cumwhores begin to crack around 27, I notice that ethnic whores don't age so horribly.
They all become literal shit after 25 nigga.
Yup ethnic foids age just like whites. Only exception being Asians.

Most Latina women are fat hogs by their late 20s and early 30s. Same with curry women.

over this

My favourite type of femoid are tatted big booty ebony bitches. Who are you to tell me what my preferences are nigga

I dont think that's true.

Apparently there was originally only one blonde male at some point in the past. All blonde people have the same common ancestor. So even back in pre-egyptian times even ethnic people wanted to fuck white blonde people.
Yeah the study he linked was done on whites. if they did the study on shitskins. Results would be different.