Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im sick of BLM and niggas

BSGMANLET

BSGMANLET

Greycel
I'm tired of being told our race has prejudice and inequality when we live in modern society and we have equal rights.
It pisses me off when black people say we can't have anything because of whites when they complain about being poor. I've seen niggas with money in the hood and instead of saving it they purchase useless slop. I also have been bullied more from my own race(aim black btw) than any other race just because I was slightly different,short,and nerdy or low iq. My iq is about 90. The problem with niggas is that there to self absorbed and can't and won't take any advice even if it would benefit them because there too stuck in the past and most of our modern culture is . Rap,gang culture,single moms nothing about us is that great unless we're talking about our past culture because we had each other's back in that time and we actually had respect for each other and the way we dressed.

Blacks can't have anything because they don't want anything and if they do have money,resources they dont know how to act with it.:feelsgah:

San Diego Lol GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance

Must be brutal being a blackcel

Is Height the main cause of your inceldom?
Yeah sadly I'm black 5'6 and a microdickcel which makes it 10x worse because black women put tall niggets on a pedestal

All that welfare money we gave to those niggas ended up being used for more nigger violence and drug cartels. Niggers just don't want to advance mentally. Niggers are still in the 80s mentally.

All that welfare money we gave to those niggas ended up being used for more nigger violence and drug cartels. Niggers just don't want to advance mentally. Niggers are still in the 80s mentally.
Yeah from what I've seen. The majority of blacks use the government funds for there own benefit.

Yeah sadly I'm black 5'6 and a microdickcel which makes it 10x worse because black women put tall niggets on a pedestal
Suifuel

go to your local bmv and count the niggers