Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm sick of being a loser

• Thread starter Deleted member 30339
  • Start date
Deleted member 30339

Deleted member 30339

SoberCel
-
I'm so sick of being a loser.
I'm stuck in the same place as i was 6 years ago. Feeling like a worthless piece of shit that can't achieve anything in life because he's too emotionally sensitive.
Seeing everybody getting the best in life makes me feel worthless and at the same time really angry.

I hate others for having what i don't have.
Seeing stuck up people around me, them being being so self-satisfied and confident makes me want to strangle them.
I just what to see them in pain when their only source of confidence gets taken away. That would make me feel better.

I can't get a job because I'm afraid of responsibility, i don't have money for a therapist but at the same time i need to work so i can go to said therapist.
I can't do anything, so i leech off my parents that are getting pretty sick of me.

I can't even get a gf like a normal person. The only thing i get are platitutdes from people on how i should work harder, whilst tearing my soul out all this time trying to find a partner.
They all say that I'm good looking but still no one approaches me, or kisses me on the cheek. I've used tinder and swiped every girl possible and still no matches.
Having a tinder for 5 months and still not getting matches really just makes you wanna rope.
I'm getting sick of listening to songs from bands that have really romantic lyrics that give me a sense of loneliness everytime i hear 'em.
But listening to them at the same time gives me a sense of catharsis that somewhat fills the void where i cope.
Music has always been my coping mechanism, i can always turn to music to help me cope.

My work has never been good enough and my effort has never been enough.
I've never been happy with anything that I've done or tried to do.

I can relate because my heart got really happy when I heard about a normie's wife passing away.. Haha you're all alone now, faggot! Now you know a little bit of pain too.

I mean i feel you but you can't really complain about these things if you don't even have a job. Only chads can be neets and still have sex nd be happy. Normies and below have to work.

I mean i feel you but you can't really complain about these things if you don't even have a job. Only chads can be neets and still have sex nd be happy. Normies and below have to work.
Chads have jobs and seem more self reliant. Whilst betas like me can't fucking operate on their own

Despite actively trying to progress in my life, I don't think I have moved forward for last 7 years.

Despite actively trying to progress in my life, I don't think I have moved forward for last 7 years.
I feel you dude. Not being able to progress at anything just makes you feel like a worthless piece of shit.
Ldar is the only thing that can be done

I'm stuck in the same place as i was 6 years ago. Feeling like a worthless piece of shit that can't achieve anything in life because he's too emotionally sensitive.
Seeing everybody getting the best in life makes me feel worthless and at the same time really angry.

Seeing stuck up people around me, them being being so self-satisfied and confident makes me want to strangle them.
I just what to see them in pain when their only source of confidence gets taken away. That would make me feel better.

I can't get a job because I'm afraid of responsibility, i don't have money for a therapist but at the same time i need to work so i can go to said therapist.
I can't do anything, so i leech off my parents that are getting pretty sick of me.

I can't even get a gf like a normal person. The only thing i get are platitutdes from people on how i should work harder, whilst tearing my soul out all this time trying to find a partner.
They all say that I'm good looking but still no one approaches me, or kisses me on the cheek. I've used tinder and swiped every girl possible and still no matches.
Having a tinder for 5 months and still not getting matches really just makes you wanna rope.
I'm getting sick of listening to songs from bands that have really romantic lyrics that give me a sense of loneliness everytime i hear 'em.
But listening to them at the same time gives me a sense of catharsis that somewhat fills the void where i cope.
Music has always been my coping mechanism, i can always turn to music to help me cope.

Boohoo cry me a fucking river faggot.

Swallow more black pills and then you will realize that you have to blame nobody but others.

Come China with me then. It's over in the West. Chinamaxxing is the way.

I'm a sick loser

I'm 5'2 dude. You prolly mog me.

I relate to this so hard, especially being stuck in the same place as years ago.
Life will continue to pass me by. People I know, my age will get married, have a family. Meanwhile I'll almost certainly never have this.
All because of my bones and women's insane standards.
I have nobody and nothing.
It's over :cryfeels:

I’m sick of being alive.