Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm sick and tired of the F.A and tfl communities.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
They over-complicate and issue that has super easy answer's every F.A and tfl seem to buy into the your personality is the problem bullshit but they say that instead of look's personality is genetic and personality is actually the thing that matter's lookism.net fall's into this trap as well in saying most nt or schlubby type's get the girl's they don't understand how women rate attractiveness what we look at is harmony women look at A.I why does ryan gosling a man with a gay alien skull get ton's of pussies wet ? it's cause of a long lengthy mandible a lot of these schlubby type's from the side view have got very good A.I'S it's not personality at all unlike what lookism fag's F.A cuck's or Tfl moron's claim it's literally their side jawline they even have a phrase for it love at first sight the more attractive you are to women the more higher the A.I is everyone over complicates this what make's slayer's is literally a high A.I with this is optional but not required wider chin and a higherbigonial angle the better but that is optional not required it just add's to the attractiveness an example would be david gandy a example of a gay alien skull but still attractive face is ryan gosling the 2nd is not required but preferred why does every other community over complicate this it literally is high A.I not hyper-gamy why do most normie's score women it's not luck it's cause they have decent A.I your just need a high A.I to be a slayer fuck height fuck eye area it help's but is not required fuck nose area it really just is the lower third and your high A.I I hope i cleared this misconception up.

they are really fucking stupid and don't understand that childhood and adolescence (which were a mogging hellhole anyways) when personality mattered a little and you got free introductions to women and girls IS ALL OVER for most men in tfl situations.
and the dating market that is exclusively based on sexual domination, looks, or huge stacks of cash to buy sugarbabies is all that is left, if you passed through that earlier stage without securing a mate. THERE'S NOTHING ELSE LEFT.

they are really fucking stupid and don't understand that childhood and adolescence (which were a mogging hellhole anyways) when personality mattered a little and you got free introductions to women and girls IS ALL OVER for most men in tfl situations.
and the dating market that is exclusively based on sexual domination, looks, or huge stacks of cash to buy sugarbabies is all that is left, if you passed through that earlier stage without securing a mate. THERE'S NOTHING ELSE LEFT.

dude your buying into that money maxx bullshit and the alpha shit that's over complicating the issue you just need a good a.i

BasicPaleGavial-small.gif

Learn to be concise phaggot. But you are correct. Most problems (including personality) are influenced by your genetics. It should really be called "genetics matter" (not looks matter), as genetics are far more all encompassing and harder to disprove.

i never knew much about them tbh

It is all about your jaw!

Exactly
BasicPaleGavial-small.gif

Learn to be concise phaggot. But you are correct. Most problems (including personality) are influenced by your genetics. It should really be called "genetics matter" (not looks matter), as genetics are far more all encompassing and harder to disprove.

No personality is genetic neither is face good face's are entirely epigentics some inherited generation's of hard work good look's are a result of epigenetic's we have evidence of this from case studies world wide showing us the more hard diet's 1 eat's over generation's the wider the more handsome the face's become's epigenetic's beat's gene's every time

Last edited:
Unfortunately the FA communities are overrun by cucks & the bluepill.

even if you "secured" a mate, what good would that be in 2019?

you gonna lock her up and make her never use a smart phone so she won't notice the endless chads she could fuck ?

The black pill is the hardest science there is.

even if you "secured" a mate, what good would that be in 2019?

you gonna lock her up and make her never use a smart phone so she won't notice the endless chads she could fuck ?
not gonna lie that i make a lot of assumptions about how others can even succeed

at least in EE you can do alright if you lock her down early and you're lower class, they're trained to stick by the guy no matter what, even if he gets so drunk he shits himself and she has to clean it up
but always on the condition that they met when they were both 18-19 or at least she was

not gonna lie that i make a lot of assumptions about how others can even succeed

at least in EE you can do alright if you lock her down early and you're lower class, they're trained to stick by him no matter what, even if he gets so drunk he shits himself.
but always on the condition that they met when they were both 18-19 or at least she was

in the usa no relationship means shit. why would a woman ever ignore all the chads she could fuck?

hence all the endless threads of men in the military who met their girl at 19 and their wives openly fuck everyone else
they even get told that will happen by their superiors

in the usa no relationship means shit. why would a woman ever ignore all the chads she could fuck?

hence all the endless threads of men in the military who met their girl at 19 and their wives openly fuck everyone else
they even get told that will happen by their superiors
in EE probably the same thing happens if the guy is doing cheap manual labor in western europe to send as much money back home as possible, his reward is getting cucked.

maybe it's not true but i'm obsessed to the point of insanity with all the working class teen couples i see around me, they seem to get engaged at 19 or so and then just stay together no matter what happens.

fuck this shit I would rather be taken out back and shot than just be left to fail at what is obviously the path you are supposed to go on and helped to go on so that everything works out right and normally, than just fail like this in plain sight without anyone giving a shit or feeling an ounce of responsibility.
"lol just study bro nevermind about girls" what a fucking disaster. and the worst part is i wasn't even in control of most of my life for most of my time on this earth either, i literally just let people grab the controls from me and ram my fucking starship right into the ground FOR NO REASON AT ALL like literally i could have just been a junkie or some shit and at least I would have had the satisfaction of doing what i wanted

Never browsed FA or any other subreddit before I came to this forum.

They KNOW its about looks though. Those gigapretentiousness people who pretend its a complex issue are annoying as fuck though

They KNOW its about looks though. Those gigapretentiousness people who pretend its a complex issue are annoying as fuck though

Exactly the state of this cucked world where even the manosphere is infiltrated by women

The downfall of lookism started with "NT theory". Majority of their userbase is autistic, so if that helps them to cope, you can't really forbid them.

The downfall of lookism started with "NT theory". Majority of their userbase is autistic, so if that helps them to cope, you can't really forbid them.

Exactly moron's keep denying the biological truth

A lot of users ADMIT lookism though (ugly face, manletism). It was only when all the femcels and casuals who invaded saying yikes this place sounds incel sweety, fix this subreddit NOW! Now they ban incels on sight KEK, its not their fault just that in order to stay alive in 2019 reddit you need to bend down for reddit admins

Exactly soydeddit banned me for saying i want to murder a women for killing a women who murdered a baby cause it got in the women's way the state of soydeddit

Exactly soydeddit banned me for saying i want to murder a women for killing a women who murdered a baby cause it got in the women's way the state of soydeddit
Reddit is China, their censoring is off the charts. Even youtube comments are more intelligent now :feelskek: