Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im sick and I havent leave the house for days

J

JustNotBeingChad

Ugly in charge
★★★
So I just so my dad the other day and he was coughing all over me. I got sick af. I think I have fever but im too lazy to get uo and get a termometer and a few hours ago I swear I thought I was gonna die since I almost drown in my own vomit. Theres no one that can help me. And I feel sick and tired. I havent leave the housw in 5 days since Im in vacation. I nees milk, eggs, vegetables etc but Im lazy and I dont want to walk to the supermarket because I dont know how to drive. Plus is cold af outside.

But I was wondering if I should go out for dinner. I think Im gonna go insane if I stay in the house more days. Maybe some fresh air will make me better?

Yeah get out of your room if you've been coughing too much that way you may get healthier although going out in such conditions could be a bit embarassing ngl.

You probably should if you can't handle the solitude. I leave home once every 2 months or so

27973dfa3503ec6c9dd6e

Going out of ur house is for chads and cucks tbh

I wish i could get sick more often

order food to your house

I didnt dinner out side.
I just went to the supermarket for food.

just sleepmax OP. I got sick recently and slept 19 hours a day for 6 days.

Im fine now btw

i feel u man get better soon buddy

Im sick all day everyday

I never get sick because i eat with solid .925 silverware. But i still feel like shit. It's just mechanical instead of viral or bacterial.

Holy shit this was me last week when I got a really awful cold

I even was scared because the chinese flu