Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm shy and socially anxious because i'm short and i have small bones

B

BlueFoster

Greycel
I'm 5ft8 and 130lbs with 6inch wrists and narrow shoulders
I'm also a neet because i'm afraid to work because people will bully and make fun of me .. i had a job before and i was fired after 1 month because i didn't talk with coworkers more than 3 words and i was looking weird

If i was 6fft5 and 200lbs+ i will be confident and assertive because whatever i do they will respect me and will be afraid to try to put me in my place and if not, i will beat them easy

If i go to the gym and put muscle i will be more confident or not?
I'm afraid to not waste my time because i don't think gym can make me wide , only thick and u can't see someone muscle if they have baggy clothes(Especially now in winter)

Idk who people are gonna be more afraid of
6ft1 skinny normie or 5f8 200 lbs gymmaxed manlet?

Idk.. but i can't go and get a job in my situation.. should i bulk and get a job or just accept the subhumanity?

Is this manlet more intimidating than the 2 tallfags?

Whats-App-Image-2024-09-25-at-11-46-45-b28efb4c.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2024-09-25-at-11-47-12-f8d2b8dd.jpg

Last edited:
0% - Verbal, avoid doing masstagging next time GrAY
@BlueFoster, @starystulejarz, , @Inevitable, @LeonardoPartV, @drowningindenial, @PolskiKartofel, @lizardking, @SuperKanga, , @Sloth.Belgrade, @FumoCum, @LostSoul, @gymletmenincel, @SupremeFroggy, @Animee2D, @Blud123, @gougemyesout, @worthlesslosser26, @Racist, @BlackpillsAndVodka, @fadedbelgradestein, @UggoMongo, @anandkonda.belgrade, @Ubermenschwarzies, @AsiaCel, @PunishedNEETcel, @beyondschizo, @XtremeMax, @ReconElement, @Agent47, @Incelcd, @commanderdesire, @LOVEHITLERNAZIS, @Nordicgel94, @AnarchoNihilist, @weaselbomber, @mindlyfromsnowonpoint, @kivkde, @Babusona, @Starfish, @Kamiehte, @SlothBelgrade, @TheProphetMuscle, @SubhumanNiceguy, @mindfromsnowonpoint, @thespanishcel, @sweet.trip, @Repressive, @WeirdAnarchoNihilist, @GRK, @Da_Yunez, @starcrapoo, @The_word_made_flesh, @thelonui, @Kaz馬鹿みたい, @sutrllyoser, @Ihatetfgassot, @BaldingSubhuman, @Neucher, @BasedAdam, @SocillyStupid, @HotDogCel, @eliya, @DarthBurritoBastard, @RabbiSchneerson, @pyromancer1234, @BricABrac, @Gendocel, @UglyDumbass, @WorthlessSlavicShit, @Castaway, @Defectiveuckachu, @Shrek, @nowtf, @VesuviusPumping, @WacoGoesDown, @ratcelTN, @henrandrogMogger, @SubhumanNiceguy, @partycat, @Logic55, @Bastardly, @ItsOverFRucks, @truthonconsequences, @Acornvict, @Chromium, @SoycuckGodOfReddit, @antipode, @fantasycel, @Jalibahmaxxer, @TheTroonAnnihilator, @based_NaziCel, @MrZez, @tayhrd1, @LiuKANG, @wastelandcodine, @FuckGloryholes, @sinbad_genham, @basedNaziCel, @Shrek, @MentalOut, @l0lacid, @Mixedcel, @SpudioClown, @SlaveM11, @trueforceconsequences, @Acornvict, @UggoMongo, @SocillyStupid, @defectiveuckachu

Do you hate Russia?

No gymmaxxing for your face and height mang

Who's your daddy, and what does he do?

If you think it will help your confidence then I would say go for it. I don't think your height is too bad tbh. It's certainly gonna be hard to get a girlfriend though without being 6'0 and up.

tgd: total grayfag death :lasereyes:

KEK THE FORESHADOWING WAS TOO BRUTAL. IT'S OVER FOR YOU

I started working out when I saw some dude struggle with a bag of dog food, not one of those massive ones mind you, and I said to myself, "that will never be me." I still gotta cut and Idk about my routine it might be shit, but I still look like shit.

However, I can bring my groceries up to my apartment without issue. Just gymfag enough to make sure you don't struggle with day to day activities. The rest is for homos

I'm also a neet because i'm afraid to work because people will bully and make fun of me .. i had a job before and i was fired after 1 month because i didn't talk with coworkers more than 3 words and i was looking weird

If i was 6fft5 and 200lbs+ i will be confident and assertive because whatever i do they will respect me and will be afraid to try to put me in my place and if not, i will beat them easy

I'm afraid to not waste my time because i don't think gym can make me wide , only thick and u can't see someone muscle if they have baggy clothes(Especially now in winter)

Idk.. but i can't go and get a job in my situation.. should i bulk and get a job or just accept the subhumanity?

@BakuganM alt

That's brutal.
I'm 165cm 55kg and nobody takes me seriously.

I went to gym for 2 months and saw zero difference.

Then I damaged my back in the gym permanently.
Now I seem to have damaged my shoulder in a boat activity permanently.

I wish to go to gym again and this time try whey powder and creatine to see if my body will ever put on muscle.

My physical therapists tell me I have very low muscle mass compared to normal people but they don't know why.

Also i’ve seen your physique on .org it mogs.

@BlueFoster, @starystulejarz, , @Inevitable, @LeonardoPartV, @drowningindenial, @PolskiKartofel, @lizardking, @SuperKanga, , @Sloth.Belgrade, @FumoCum, @LostSoul, @gymletmenincel, @SupremeFroggy, @Animee2D, @Blud123, @gougemyesout, @worthlesslosser26, @Racist, @BlackpillsAndVodka, @fadedbelgradestein, @UggoMongo, @anandkonda.belgrade, @Ubermenschwarzies, @AsiaCel, @PunishedNEETcel, @beyondschizo, @XtremeMax, @ReconElement, @Agent47, @Incelcd, @commanderdesire, @LOVEHITLERNAZIS, @Nordicgel94, @AnarchoNihilist, @weaselbomber, @mindlyfromsnowonpoint, @kivkde, @Babusona, @Starfish, @Kamiehte, @SlothBelgrade, @TheProphetMuscle, @SubhumanNiceguy, @mindfromsnowonpoint, @thespanishcel, @sweet.trip, @Repressive, @WeirdAnarchoNihilist, @GRK, @Da_Yunez, @starcrapoo, @The_word_made_flesh, @thelonui, @Kaz馬鹿みたい, @sutrllyoser, @Ihatetfgassot, @BaldingSubhuman, @Neucher, @BasedAdam, @SocillyStupid, @HotDogCel, @eliya, @DarthBurritoBastard, @RabbiSchneerson, @pyromancer1234, @BricABrac, @Gendocel, @UglyDumbass, @WorthlessSlavicShit, @Castaway, @Defectiveuckachu, @Shrek, @nowtf, @VesuviusPumping, @WacoGoesDown, @ratcelTN, @henrandrogMogger, @SubhumanNiceguy, @partycat, @Logic55, @Bastardly, @ItsOverFRucks, @truthonconsequences, @Acornvict, @Chromium, @SoycuckGodOfReddit, @antipode, @fantasycel, @Jalibahmaxxer, @TheTroonAnnihilator, @based_NaziCel, @MrZez, @tayhrd1, @LiuKANG, @wastelandcodine, @FuckGloryholes, @sinbad_genham, @basedNaziCel, @Shrek, @MentalOut, @l0lacid, @Mixedcel, @SpudioClown, @SlaveM11, @trueforceconsequences, @Acornvict, @UggoMongo, @SocillyStupid, @defectiveuckachu
what