Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm showing signs of balding at 25

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Should I kill myself?

try 17 years old ( i am not 17 now btw )

Kill hairhavers. Assert your solarpanel head genetics.

No. There's a lot of things you can still do about it if you're just showing minor signs. Its easier to prevent balding than reverse it so the sooner you take action the better it is for you.

I started balding in high school ffs. I need to get a hair transplant soon or it's over for me.

I'd rope if I ever start showing signs of balding

What Norwood stage are you? Might not be too late to save your hair

Even with medication you only be able to keep your hair okay for roughly 10 years. Regrowth is extremely hard to achieve. Medications mostly help you keep what you have.

I first noticed it at 18, I haven't lost as much hair as I thought that I would in the past 5 years. I started finasteride 2 years ago and it is helping. Some men go bald within 2 - 3 years.

Try 18 at full baldness, ho hair.

try fin or minoxidil

So0iz4gxtpy61

I was balding at 16

NW2 at 19
Edit: My father had NW3 at 26

Last edited:
lol you are good, i started to bald at 14, now at 23 almost no hairline, brutal

My hairline is creeping up, like norwood 1.5, a shame since I have a megamind giga 5head that I at least have been able to keep covered up with a fringe, I guess it's time to buy some head polish and get ready to chrome that dome