Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm showing bronchitis symptoms.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I don't like this bros... It might lead to the coof and it could very well be over for me if so.

see you in incelstan

Get it checked out. Viral bronchitis goes away after a few weeks but having preexisting conditions can put you at risk
is it deadly ?
Bronchitis can be if you have preexisting conditions.

Had it before about 2 years ago, lasted for about 2 months. If you do have bronchitis, prepare yourself for not being able to sprint 50m without coughing, or the constant coughing keeping you up at night.
(Will admit, my alcohol at didn't help.)

Dihydrocodeine can help a lot in terms of lowering the coofs. Japanese use a medicine called "Bron", but they also load it caffeine so you don't take too much.
(A certain internet subculture in japan loves to OD from it, tried it once myself, won't go into it because fuck IT).
Amazon product ASIN B00B0L47D4View: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00B0L47D4/

Some countries actually have it outlawed. It's been known to be addictive.
You might have a similar medicine in your country that you can pick up from the chemist. But I would still say, talk to your local MD to how to deal with it, surely it ain't too expensive.

Unless you're an oldfag. I wouldn't worry about it, but you'll still have some rough sleeps.

Last edited:
Tincture of elecampane helped my chronic cough and excess mucus.