Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm short and ugly but want a perfect gf

L

lonelyloyd.belgrade

Banned
-
I want her to be cute, nice, caring. I don't want a fat one. Is it too much to ask for? I know I'm ugly so am I being unrealistic?

Shut up, ITcunt.

Yes, you're being unrealistic, women are shallow animals and that's why they'll never choose us.

I just want an average girlfriend, I like 70% of adult women I see out there, if I'm virgin is because ALL OF THEM REJECT ME. This clown world is so unfair it doesn't even make sense, I hate this shit.

You're being unrealistic

Yes, you're being unrealistic, women are shallow animals and that's why they'll never choose us.

I just want an average girlfriend, I like 70% of adult women I see out there, if I'm virgin is because ALL OF THEM REJECT ME. This clown world is so unfair it doesn't even make sense, I hate this shit.
You can't be that ugly brocel. And 70%? Wow. You ask them out?

I want her to be cute, nice, caring. I don't want a fat one. Is it too much to ask for? I know I'm ugly so am I being unrealistic?
It's not about being realistic.

Is just that all this post tells me, is that you will reject any girl around your level or even slightly above, that hypothetically gives you a chance, because they are not perfect looking.

I think is fine to not a want a fat bitch.
That's the meme, right? That men don't have standards beyond "Don't be fat". Which is definitely true, besides men that are into fat girls.

But it terms of face? Yeah, you are a volcel. For being supposedly ugly, but not wanting anything other then a perfect girl.

Which you will literally never find. So what's the point?

If you would accept lesser, then correct me, please. I'm not trying to misrepresent you.

You can't be that ugly brocel. And 70%? Wow. You ask them out?
That is exactly what being an incel means, being an incel is when you're so unattractive that you haven't even rejected a woman, because no woman has ever been at least a little bit interested in you.

You're talking like a privileged sexhavER.

That is exactly what being an incel means, being an incel is when you're so unattractive that you haven't even rejected a woman, because no woman has ever been at least a little bit interested in you.

You're talking like a privileged sexhavER.
No one wants me either but even if an ugly one wanted me I'd say no

fuck off back to inceltears faggot

you don't want a perfect gf, you're a faggot who likes taking it up the arse

I'm not gay stfu. I can treat females better than their loser boyfriends can
no you can't, you're a faggot and you'd rather get with their boyfriends

you want to be mistreated by their boyfriends

you're a faggot who's into bdsm and wants to be assraped by a man while being whipped, chained up and called a little beach bitch

Last edited: