Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm shitting my guts out and I don't know why

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Non stop diarrhea. I don't even go out. Wtf is causing this. I woke up covered in my own filth. I can't eat because I feel like someone is stabbing me in my stomach.

Blackpill overdose

Probably something you ate. Drink water, soft meals (rice, soups...) and if does not improve in a few days, go to your doctor.

Eat some chocolate, but only a bit.

Probably something you ate. Drink water, soft meals (rice, soups...) and if does not improve in a few days, go to your doctor.
Unfortunately I can't go the doctor cause I don't have insurance. I'll just eat eggs for the next few days

You might have irritable bowel syndrome.
The problem with searching up on Google your symptons is that those niggers will always tell you are about to die from a sickness you probably do not have. The people who post this shit are simply doctors trying to make people hypocondriac and scared of every shitty sympton they may feel.

The problem with searching up on Google your symptons is that those niggers will always tell you are about to die from a sickness you probably do not have.
I use DuckDuckGo.