Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm seriously planning killing myself in 2022

download-1.jpg

See you next year, 2023.

Don't evER give up hope.

Beginning now to have enough of this crap life I have, I have nothing going for me and I have no one to turn to, getting sick now of living all by myself, in which I have for almost nine years

I will never ever get a girlfriend or even just sex for that matter and I'm so fucking jealous of everyone having a better life than me, they don't deserve to live it anyway, the world can't end soon enough and the only way to get out of it is to end it
do it faggot:blackpill:

Last edited:
omgdontdoityouhavesomuchtolivefor

shall we do it together ?

The fact normies hate your existence is enough reason to keep living.

Ain't going to do it after all:panties:
We literally just prevented a suicide and Jew York Times buffoons will still say we're encouraging death :feelsclown:

are u rlly gonna kill yourself without leaving an impact on the world? not to impress other people, but to be fulfilled in yourself. you should at least attempt to accomplish something in your life before you kill yourself. i'd rather leave this world after i feel like ive done my part
Yeah he should go ER. Make a nice impact jfl. (I'm joking mods)

Yeah, like waiting to see society collapse.
I wish I could believe that. Like I did in 2008, then again waiting for 2012... And the years since have been all the same world situations. Nothing will happen but pathetic whiny people keep walking into this technocracy transhuman bizarre Kafka esque hell , pointing the finger at be each other who's fault it is. Because they were too idle to change themselves.

OP I'm the same I'm just praying that death by is real and not another lie, Ive had dreams of killing myself and then wake up back to the same life. Something very cruel and sadistic is happening feeding off people's suffering I just hope it can end. I'm so tired.

I wish I could believe that. Like I did in 2008, then again waiting for 2012... And the years since have been all the same world situations. Nothing will happen but pathetic whiny people keep walking into this technocracy transhuman bizarre Kafka esque hell , pointing the finger at be each other who's fault it is. Because they were too idle to change themselves.

OP I'm the same I'm just praying that death by is real and not another lie, Ive had dreams of killing myself and then wake up back to the same life. Something very cruel and sadistic is happening feeding off people's suffering I just hope it can end. I'm so tired.
:blackpill:
Lol @ waiting for society collapse coooope