Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m seriously going to try and make friends and hopefully ascend this upcoming semester

N

Nihilisticel

Banned
-
To give you guys some background information, I graduated high school in 2017. I’m 20 now. I started my first semester in college Spring 2018. Then missed two more semesters and completed fall 2019 which just passed. I was only taking 2 classes and going to afternoon classes. This upcoming semester I’m gonna take 4 and be doing morning classes.

Im praying and hoping I can somehow finally make some friends and have a social life. I’m seriously going to try my hardest. I can’t keep living this isolation in the house life. I can’t. If it doesn’t work and I’m still isolated and lonely with no social life, I’m ending it. I don’t care. Exit bag. I’m not living 50+ years lonely just to be miserable every single one. I’m not. I hope and pray I actually can make friends this semester. I’m going to a community college though, so we’ll see.

Have fun being a jester for your new "friends" who will use you for every last thing you are worth

Good luck. Half of this forum are fakecels who'd ascend if they actually tried.

Lol I said the same thing last time.
Sadly by this point everybody already has their friends groups that they exclusively hang out with plus you arent a full time student so you wont be having as many opportunities to socializemaxx

Thanks. I agree as well tbh. The main reason I’m incel is because lack of friends/social life. Hoping to change it

Put in a full effort at least. You’re 20 so you got a small window to change things in you’re favor or it’s really over in a few years.

Lol I said the same thing last time.
Sadly by this point everybody already has their friends groups that they exclusively hang out with plus you arent a full time student so you wont be having as many opportunities to socializemaxx
4 classes isn’t full time ? And yeah that’s the sad part. It doesn’t hurt trying though. I just want to know I tried before I end it all. That way I can die without any regrets

Thanks. I agree as well tbh. The main reason I’m incel is because lack of friends/social life. Hoping to change it
How ugly are you and are you aspie/non nt/ autistic?

How ugly are you and are you aspie/non nt/ autistic?
I’m NT. I used to be so low inhib I could walk up to anyone and say anything. High school changed everything. I feel I can still go back to that person

Good luck. Just try on various girls simultaneously and differently, instead putting all your eggs in one basket.
If they actually tried.
Cope.

I’m NT. I used to be so low inhib I could walk up to anyone and say anything. High school changed everything. I feel I can still go back to that person
Larp fakecel

If acne is your only issue that can be fixed if you try hard for a few years. You don’t sound trucel
I have tried hard. Been on almost every tropical. Right now I’m taking accutane and praying it fixes it.

And you’re right, I’m not a truecel. I’m one of the few that’s real enough to admit it. Which is why I’m actually trying to ascend. Most of you aren’t trucels but just like me and had a lot of set backs in life but can’t still ascend maybe

Good luck. I tried my senior year of college no luck for me whatsoever and still a KHV.

4 classes isn’t full time ? And yeah that’s the sad part. It doesn’t hurt trying though. I just want to know I tried before I end it all. That way I can die without any regrets
Oh my mistake I wasnt accounting for how many credits the classes are

Half this forum are just normal dudes that have self esteem issues so they have never tried. I’m one of the biggest truecels on this forum and I have tried asking out over 40+ women because I have absolutely nothing to lose. I hit rock bottom years ago, I can’t dig myself a bigger hole if I tried.

good luck man, i tried this semester and failed. I hope 2020 is my year, i'll try until december 31st, if i don't succeed i'll rope in new year eve.
I’m doing the exit bag instead of roping. Easier and less painless

rope is just a way of speaking, i'll probably drink a lot and jump with the car in river or something to make it look like an accident.
Oh j see. I wish you luck this year too though man.

Tried to do what, exactly? Apply red pill bullshit?

When you have the right genetics it's a question of when you ascend, not if.

When you have the wrong genetics it's a question of what copes you have that keep you from the rope.

Tried to do what, exactly? Apply red pill bullshit?

When you have the right genetics it's a question of when you ascend, not if.

When you have the wrong genetics it's a question of what copes you have that keep you from the rope.
It's not a binary thing, both chads and incels are minorities. Normies are the majority and they have to expend effort to get laid / get a girlfriend. They have to socialize and get rejected and try again and get rejected again and then maybe they get a girlfriend. If you don't even try, how do you know you're not a normie?

It's not a binary thing, both chads and incels are minorities. Normies are the majority and they have to expend effort to get laid / get a girlfriend. They have to socialize and get rejected and try again and get rejected again and then maybe they get a girlfriend. If you don't even try, how do you know you're not a normie?

Interesting question. So in order to determine your social hierarchy outside of the extremes (the obvious chads and incels), you must "put yourself out there" and collect data to establish your position in the pecking order?