Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm seeing a lot of people under the age of 20 here. Here's what I say to them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38652
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38652

Banned
-
20h 31m
You don't need to worry about being an incel/virgin until you are over 22. In the meantime, this is what you need to do.

- Go to a college campus and live there. College is great since you meet and interact with folks your age all the time. If you want some success in dating, you need loads of interaction. I personally regret not going to campus when I was 18-22. Although I am in the bottom 15 to 20 percent of males look, there is a good chance I could've lost my virginity at college simply by interacting with a lot of people. If you don't want to go to parties, go to clubs. Start talking to a pretty girl in your class. Heck, I have passed up on this when I went to community college. I saw a couple of cute girls and I never once made the effort to talk.

- Start working out. You should work out for other reasons, but there is no denying you will look better in 1.5/2 years if you consistently work out. You have a slimmer face for one.

- If you have a pattern of baldness in your family, start taking finasteride or rogaine. Rogaine might or might not work but it's still worth a shot. Finasteride usually works.

I know some people here will shit on me for merely offering some positive advice. But they and I all wish we could've done this. If all else fails after then, come and whine with us. But don't feel despondent until you are actually over the age of 22.

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Veteran
★★★★★
32d 14h 3m
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
3d 20h 44m
BostonDweller said:
You don't need to worry about being an incel/virgin until you are over 22. In the meantime, this is what you need to do.
BostonDweller said:
don't feel despondent until you are actually over the age of 22.
Cope thread, social interaction at clubs/college will not help a turbomanlet like myself. This is bluepilled advice, I'm 15 and it's fully over for me, I don't need to wait 7 years to confirm my inceldom.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck, I'm UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN. The Class Above Incel
★★
31d 21h 46m

D

Deleted member 38652

Banned
-
20h 31m
Mystic B said:
Cope thread, social interaction at clubs/college will not help a turbomanlet like myself. This is bluepilled advice, I'm 15 and it's fully over for me, I don't need to wait 7 years to confirm my inceldom.
Dude, you are a kid. Just focus on school until you get to college. Regardless, it's fine to be bluepilled until you are 22.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
247d 10h 4m
Thanks for giving the same advices that have already been given 300 times, very useful

SparkLight

SparkLight

★★
27d 11h 24m
Mystic B said:
15 year old fag

D

Deleted member 38652

Banned
-
20h 31m
Pixycel said:
trying to ascend said:
Thanks for giving the same advices that have already been given 300 times, very useful
It's for folks a certain age. It's not general advice for folks who are older. We just have to cope.

Regardless, me and you probably did't follow the advice I laid out.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
89d 22h 23m
BostonDweller said:
- Go to a college campus and live there. College is great since you meet and interact with folks your age all the time. If you want some success in dating, you need loads of interaction. I personally regret not going to campus when I was 18-22. Although I am in the bottom 15 to 20 percent of males look, there is a good chance I could've lost my virginity at college simply by interacting with a lot of people. If you don't want to go to parties, go to clubs. Start talking to a pretty girl in your class. Heck, I have passed up on this when I went to community college. I saw a couple of cute girls and I never once made the effort to talk.
Unsubstantiated cope. :society:
A new survey finds that nearly 40 percent are virgins.

Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

Captain
★★★★
26d 13h 40m
Murdoch89

Murdoch89

All Foids will burn in hell
★★★★★
34d 3h 29m
Well at least these youngcels are many years from being 32, sometimes I wish I was 20 again but then again nothing would have changed, was an incel then still incel now:cryfeels:

Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
3d 20h 44m
BostonDweller said:
Dude, you are a kid. Just focus on school until you get to college. Regardless, it's fine to be bluepilled until you are 22.
No foid my age is a virgin, they all have had multiple partners, are they "kids" aswell?

lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★
14d 12h 54m
Mystic B said:
No foid my age is a virgin, they all have had multiple partners, are they "kids" aswell?
You do you man, it's pretty early to say its over at 15. there wont be time for regrets later, i've seen some incredible shit on HS. if there's a moment to ascend is in HS, no matter how turbomanlet you may be. do your due work and if it dosnt work then you can come back here later and be a depressive cunt like the rest of us

D

Deleted member 38652

Banned
-
20h 31m
PPEcel

PPEcel

Triggering soycucks since 2018 :D
★★★★★
200d 16h 49m
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
89d 22h 23m
BostonDweller said:
Yeah, people aren't having as much as sex. But most people do lose their virginity. This is why I regret not living on a campus while I was a college aged person.

:society:
From freshman to seniors, 41 percent of women and 49 percent of men said they were not sexually active. And 39 percent said they were virgins.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
52d 42m
I'ma 5'3 at 21 I think it's beyond over at that point retard:feelsjuice:

zekr

zekr

normies.is
★★
43d 3h 32m
BostonDweller said:
it's fine to be bluepilled until you are 22.
:feelskek: No its not. Id say up until 18 its ok but 22 college is already over. If you did not fuck in college then you are 100% an incel. Anyone under 18 should not be on here imo but college age is crucial to getting laid and if you failed at that its literally over.

Chico

Chico

Greycel
2d 21h 22m
BostonDweller said:

- Start working out. You should work out for other reasons, but there is no denying you will look better in 1.5/2 years if you consistently work out. You have a slimmer face for one.

- If you have a pattern of baldness in your family, start taking finasteride or rogaine. Rogaine might or might not work but it's still worth a shot. Finasteride usually works.

I know some people here will shit on me for merely offering some positive advice. But they and I all wish we could've done this. If all else fails after then, come and whine with us. But don't feel despondent until you are actually over the age of 22.
Just go to the gym bro :bluepill:

Arthas93

Arthas93

All females are monsters.
★★
31d 17h 45m
Young people should stay away from here.
But if you are ugly, the results are the same at 15 or at 25.
The only difference, I guess, is not wasting your time glooming it over.

lumipallo

lumipallo

Recruit
★★★★
18d 12h 44m
I'd like to add, for the youngcels, if you're being bullied or ostracized in school to any degree, it's over for you there, change schools, asap, don't even show up next time.
Bullying will affect your mind in ways you aren't conscious of, it will make you dread social interaction and give you anticipatory anxiety meeting anyone new.
Mend it before it's too late.

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
lumipallo said:
I'd like to add, for the youngcels, if you're being bullied or ostracized in school to any degree, it's over for you there, change schools, asap, don't even show up next time.
Bullying will affect your mind in ways you aren't conscious of, it will make you dread social interaction and give you anticipatory anxiety meeting anyone new.
Mend it before it's too late.
Solid advice :bigbrain:

unuser

unuser

saudade dos cria que já se forão
★★
13d 21h 9m
When I was under 20 it was already clear as crystal that it was over

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
65d 17h 24m
Just have good genetics, bro.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
13d 15h 30m
tbh most guys know if they will be a virgin/ permavirgin/ incel even before they turn 18.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
473d 18h 3m
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Legend
★★
78d 15h 53m
I went to university and was still a kissless virgin

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Veteran
★★★★★
32d 14h 3m
Reprisial

Reprisial

Former Mad-Man
9d 10h 59m
I can tell this is cope thread from the first point. What ugly or short nigga is gonna have any interaction with a foid besides jestering

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
27d 5h 28m
No fix for your face

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
★★★
8d 11h 0m
Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
7d 7h 31m
Mystic B said:
It's brutal to be blackpilled at such a young age. Hope you've got good copes to keep you busy.

Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
19d 13h 52m
Fucking hell I hate retards like these. You know if its over or not when puberty starts, you dont need to wait untill 22:lul:

Oroborus

Oroborus

Alkacel
★★★★
32d 4h 22m
Cuck got banned

Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
33d 14h 14m
Some gaslighting Trash advice you have there.

Walk Up to a Girl Bro , be 5 2 and Take a shower Bro , your a laughing Stock Bro But Dont Care Bro

Out of Here with that bullshit , you Either get indicators of interest and the foid makes It VERY APPARENT that She wants to fuck you or hang Out , or she Dosnt.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8