Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm seeing a girl with 400 Tinder Matches

• Thread starter Online Predator
  • Start date
Online Predator

Online Predator

Greycel
But worried she's been around the cock carousel too many times? Is 400 too many? Advice?

If you're going for her, then try it. Sex with a roastie is better than no sex at all.

LOL at this pathetic brag attempt. You're posting this in an attempt to say "I'm dating a girl with 400 matches, that means she must be super hot and desirable, right?" Little do you know that even a 1/10 girl can get that many matches.

And to answer your question, yes she's been around the cock carousel many times. Which is fine if you don't mind being guy #67.

Any girl that uses tinder, is a whore, she isn't normal.

No normal girl needs to use tinder, to find a boyfriend, she either is an ugly fat landwhale that needs to resort dating apps to find some1, or a whore/daddy issues.

No normal person, no normal girl would ever use tinder.

Framecel222 said:
LOL at this pathetic brag attempt. You're posting this in an attempt to say "I'm dating a girl with 400 matches, that means she must be super hot and desirable, right?" Little do you know that even a 1/10 girl can get that many matches.

And to answer your question, yes she's been around the cock carousel many times. Which is fine if you don't mind being guy #67.

I would say she's a 5 with no make-up, 7 with make-up on. If I had the SMV to reject sluts and be able to find someone else, I would reject her out of principle.

Online Predator said:
 I would say she's a 5 with no make-up, 7 with make-up on. If I had the SMV to reject sluts and be able to find someone else, I would reject her out of principle.

So why are you posting on here if you're not an incel?

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Any girl that uses tinder, is a whore, she isn't normal.
No normal girl needs to use tinder, to find a boyfriend, she either is an ugly fat landwhale that needs to resort dating apps to find some1, or a whore/daddy issues.
No normal person, no normal girl would ever use tinder.
You're right.

Most people actually get into relationships through mutual connections.

Framecel222 said:
So why are you posting on here if you're not an incel?

Probably out of habit seen as though I used to be a member of previous incarnations of incel forums when I was legit incel. Also a sense of compassion for legit incels seen as though I spent 22 years of my life incel and would probably have spent many more if I hadn't have looksmaxed. 

I still have all the traits of incels though. Crippling anxiety and depression plus I'm jobless and friendless.

Online Predator said:
Probably out of habit seen as though I used to be a member of previous incarnations of incel forums when I was legit incel. Also a sense of compassion for legit incels seen as though I spent 22 years of my life incel and would probably have spent many more if I hadn't have looksmaxed. 

I still have all the traits of incels though. Crippling anxiety and depression plus I'm jobless and friendless.

Why is this allowed

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Why is this allowed

Because even though I've lost my virginity, I've come back to deliver the ultimate blackpill...you can never escape inceldom...it's not about whether you're celibate or not...it's an immutable state of being. If you're low T during puberty, you will always be incel...i.e. you will always suffer from unbearable social, professional and relationship problems.

Online Predator said:
Because even though I've lost my virginity, I've come back to deliver the ultimate blackpill...you can never escape inceldom...it's not about whether you're celibate or not...it's an immutable state of being. If you're low T during puberty, you will always be incel...i.e. you will always suffer from unbearable social, professional and relationship problems.

INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE. Its pretty self explanatory.

Kointo said:
INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE. Its pretty self explanatory.

Are you an incel if you have sex with whores?