Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm scared to go homeless at 16

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Yeah. The title is the introduction pretty much. I live with my mother and she lives paycheck to paycheck and buys expensive cars etc when her old one breaks down and they keep breaking because it's fucking mercedes/Audi for 5000 Euros. Were overdue with rent and we don't even know if we can pay it we have to hope for the best.

I'm so fucking jealous of my classmates having 2 parents and security to live in their big houses etc.

I constantly have to be afraid my mother kills herself and I go to adoption centre or some other shit happens because it isnt that unlikely anymore.

I'm struggling with muscle gains because all we can afford is shit food processed junk food.

I'm already working a job just to buy myself a PC and help pay rent meanwhile my classmates are like (((why are you working bro???? Just ask your parents for money))) fuck you useless deranged NPC

It's unfortunate when some people spend their money on unwise things and then end up poor.

Ultimately I guess it will always be a struggle if your mum or you overspends on luxuries when you don't have enough for the essentials.

Training is usually the best way to earn more but I know that takes time.

Toddlarinos.isis

When Mother and I lived at our apartment, we relied on credit cards and pantry boxes for food.

Brutal. Why must this world be so flagrantly unfair? I hope you don't go homeless broyo.

Single mothers are burden on this planet. All your peers have headstart in life over you all because of you being spawn of a single parent.

Sorry about all that bro. Life truly sucks

start being a man and take care of your own shit, if u work u might aswell live by urself, cuz your mom will be spoiled leech

Single mothers are burden on this planet. All your peers have headstart in life over you all because of you being spawn of a single parent.

@proudweeb

this is why i don't buy UNRELIABLE german cars. endless money PITS.

@proudweeb

this is why i don't buy UNRELIABLE german cars. endless money PITS.
u can live in a 2005 mercedes but u cant drive a house

Yeah. The title is the introduction pretty much. I live with my mother and she lives paycheck to paycheck and buys expensive cars etc when her old one breaks down and they keep breaking because it's fucking mercedes/Audi for 5000 Euros. Were overdue with rent and we don't even know if we can pay it we have to hope for the best.

I'm so fucking jealous of my classmates having 2 parents and security to live in their big houses etc.

I constantly have to be afraid my mother kills herself and I go to adoption centre or some other shit happens because it isnt that unlikely anymore.

I'm struggling with muscle gains because all we can afford is shit food processed junk food.

I'm already working a job just to buy myself a PC and help pay rent meanwhile my classmates are like (((why are you working bro???? Just ask your parents for money))) fuck you useless deranged NPC
brutal ethnic trait(being this poor is same as being ethnic). All I can say is you will need keep your head high and keep grinding for literal years. I will blackpill you now and tell you it won't ever get that much better for a long time. By the time, you are secure, your youth will be gone. This is the blackpill.

truth. Single mothers and poorfag parents are trash. Their kids will suffer immensely

U still have a house OP?