Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im scared of humans

Garbage

Garbage

Banned
-
years of bullying rejection ostrasization etc have made me scared of humans because i know that vast majority of them are pure evil . everytime i have tried to go up and say to someone they will just laugh at me or say something condescendingly and then walk away laughing with their normie demons at best they will say something like 'speak up i cant hear you' very aggressively like they want to attack

I hate when people laugh at me when I talk .

dam gg at getting laid

JustKillMe said:

this is what happened to me everytime so now i just dont say anything

Garbage said:
years of bullying rejection ostrasization etc have made me scared of humans because i know that vast majority of them are pure evil . everytime i have tried to go up and say to someone they will just laugh at me or say something condescendingly and then walk away laughing with their normie demons at best they will say something like 'speak up i cant hear you' very aggressively like they want to attack

Don't be scared of them, they can go fuck themselves. If they get an attitude like that with you, either troll the fuck out of them or use the same attitude. I've had that happen before, I'd say something and they're like "what?!"in an aggressive tone. I just fluff myself up and match their stance and repeat what I said in the same tone.

Chewbacca said:
Don't be scared of them, they can go fuck themselves. If they get an attitude like that with you, either troll the fuck out of them or use the same attitude. I've had that happen before, I'd say something and they're like "what?!"in an aggressive tone. I just fluff myself up and match their stance and repeat what I said in the same tone.

but do you think this would work even though im small weak curry ? i think they would just laugh even more if i tried to do this

I also have some fear that i can't control due to years of bullying and humiliation.

I'm not scared anymore. I want to annihilate them

avoiding people is best solution for incels tbh.

Garbage said:
but do you think this would work even though im small weak curry ? i think they would just laugh even more if i tried to do this

Oh, probably won't work. I'm an ogre/wookiee so I'm the same size as most normie scum and that's probably why it works for me. I don't know what to do about them laughing, really. I avoid violence as much as I can because jail/prison is one of my biggest fears. So it would be hypocritical of me to suggest you just learn some moves and slap them around a little. I'm sorry you have to go through that. It makes me rage so hard when people laugh at me.

Honestly, it really sucks that advocating violence is bad mmkay because the only thing that made the normies leave me alone in high school was me finally standing up and getting into a fight with someone. After that, they pretty much left me alone.

Garbage said:

why don't u go eeeeee aaaaaaaah?

Garbage said:
JustKillMe said:
this is what happened to me everytime so now i just dont say anything

if they laugh at what you are saying and you didnt intend to make them laugh.
You should ask ''what are you laughing about?''
Put them on the spot.