Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im scared as fuck right now

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Lately for the past two months I have stopped shaving and have been trying to grow my beard. I have been making a little progress but its still somewhat patchy. Anyways so just now I went to youtube to watch some video totally unrelated to beards or anything and I get hit with an ad, and the ad was about a beard shampoo. Now this scares the fuck out of me because I have never even searched for any beard products so there's no way that the google algorithm should have any idea if I wanted to buy anything for my beard. I have never gotten a beard ad before in my life, it seems way too coincidental. We are being watched all the time wtf. Im actually very scared rn

They're onto you. Better clean your room bucko, don't want the FBI to trip over used piss jars.:lul:

Are you serious mate or just low IQ trolling?

Goygle has admitted to listening and spying on people.

Goygle watches everything you do

Its their way of showing they have complete control over you

I have never even searched for any beard products
Have you searched up information about beards though? Even if you haven't searched for actual beard products just searching up anything to do with beards will still get the google algorithm to show you ads.

Are you serious mate or just low IQ trolling?
I swear of my dead grandfathers grave.

that's it im covering up my laptop camera and my phone camera. This can't be coincidental. People are watching us.
Have you searched up information about beards though? Even if you haven't searched for actual beard products just searching up anything to do with beards will still get the google algorithm to show you ads.
I have never searched anything for beards. Not a single thing. This is proof that we are being watched

They are just trying to help you out man.

calm down, tis just a coincidence mate

They are onto you.

They compare your searches and activity to others, and you probably match up with guys who are having beard troubles. It's scary how similar we all are. Just remember, you're an NPC and an insignificant piece of data for them, to be compared to others and targeted with ads and bombarded with specific stimuli that is proven to make you buy things are earn money for them.

Cover the webcam on your computer.

It's the algorithm, if you search on 'beards' with google the algorithm will also use that information for your youtube.

Yep, law enforcement is no doubt monitoring these forums. Nothing new to me. Guess I had some kind of death wish coming here.

We are all being watched
1984 wasn't fiction

You're just watching cuck vids and Gillette sponsors those

If they watch me i dont mind. I can not be bothered by watcher because i dont give a fuck . i dont take other people as something important .