Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm sad that /r/IncelTears went under

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They had a great archive of all of our best posts. When /r/Incels got banned we lost a lot of great content, but we were able to recover some of the best by going on their sub. @Tellem-T's copypasta would have been lost to us forever if it was not for IT saving it.

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

IncelTears is a joke now, they still screenshot this place in r/IncelTear for some reason lmao like anyone cares haha lol

Don't worry thay have a new sub an are sperging harder than ever

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

:lul: :lul: :lul:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Don't worry thay have a new sub an are sperging harder than ever
Which is the true successor tho? I know IncelTear is smegma’s, but isn’t there an IdiotTears as well?

not me tbh fuck those faggots

I’m not sure I care, but sad shit man.