Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’m sad AF

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★
I wanna die when I think about all the things I’ve missed out on life. Time flies and maybe nothing will change.

Wait,look at these beautiful animals, you see everyone copes, to live is to cope till death with made up purposes and goals. Cope with something you like and should also be non destructive. Pray to God really.

Wait,look at these beautiful animals, you see everyone copes, to live is to cope till death with made up purposes and goals. Cope with something you like and should also be non destructive. Pray to God really.View attachment 1186029
Animals have it better than me. Horses SMV mog me ( huge cocks that foids like ) and puppies Face mog me.

Animals have it better than me. Horses SMV mog me ( huge cocks that foids like ) and puppies Face mog me.
Ikr, when you think about it we maybe apex predators but domesticated animals live better lives than us

Me too brocel